Dungeons & Dragons Online Forums

TrinityTurtle
TrinityTurtle
Were you in Misawa? I was born there, my dad was stationed at the navy base. :) I was only a little over a year old when we came back, so I don't have any memories sadly.
Chiefvisigoth
Chiefvisigoth
No I was never in Misawa. Misawa in the northern inland area of Honshu. If I remember correctly that it was an Air Force Base and there were some Navy people there not sure if they were in the Aviation area or with the intelligence community. I was in the Navy on ships out of Yokosuka and occasionally spent time in Sasebo working when I was attached to the Yokosuka Ship Repair Facility. Think Yokohama and Tokyo area. My son was born at the naval hospital in Yokosuka he was about 5 when he came to the States. So you should have a birth certificate issued by the American Embassy in Tokyo like he does. John McCain the Senator and retired Navy Captain had one of those too. He was born in Panama when his father was there in the Navy. He was a 3rd generation Naval Academy graduate. A little historical trivia for you. Have fun playing the game.