Search results

1. Phoenicis

Arcane archer tree getting reset

My wife is having an issue with her ranger characters on multiple (both premium and VIP) accounts on all servers she has rangers on. She logs in and her arcane archer tree is completely reset. We have repaired her installation, restarted her computer and verified the permissions on her SSG...
  2. Phoenicis

A little past life advice please

So, my wife and I are about to finish up completionist (only 1 life of each class, but hey, it's a step in the right direction) and are about to embark on the grind for racial completionist. The plan is to run 1-30, at least until we reach epic completionist (12 lives). There are 4 characters...
  3. Phoenicis

Vecna Expansion question

So my plan was to buy the Vecna Unleashed expansion here shortly, but with all the VIP issues I am hesitant. Have they been sorted out? Have those who had VIP issues been made whole yet? I want to buy, but I value my VIP and until I know the issues have been worked out I'm not spending that...
  4. Phoenicis

*facedesk

(request number 303511) I sent: I applied the underdark character bank slots, advertised as additional slots, to a character who had only purchased one character bank expansion. After applying I can no longer purchase character bank slot two, only three and four are available. I got back...