Search results

1. CaseStringer

Is upgrading Nearly Finished deleting mythic bonuses?

I always check the DDOwiki to check which crafting/upgrade systems will allow you to keep the bonuses & which ones remake the item(w/o the bonuses). It hasn't failed me yet!
  2. CaseStringer

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

They rolled snake-eyes!
  3. CaseStringer

Basic Dragonlord Build to get started

IDK if you watched the YouTube video or not, but he usually explains his choices and why. There's usually room for you to spend any leftover points on w/e you wish that are not critical to the build. Also, Strimm's @ PAX so you may not get a response until he returns.
  4. CaseStringer

Daily gold roll for VIPs in march?

Yeah, I have friends who subbed this month because it is not clear. It's clear that the 'Gifts' are available on the last Wednesday of the month, but the gold rolls through March part is very misleading.
  5. CaseStringer

Cauldron of Sora Katra upgrades **DANGER**

Be sure to check the wiki out as it explains how each type of crafting works, warnings included. (i.e. bugs or w/e else could go wrong)
  6. CaseStringer

Hardcore IX Congrats + Love to Everyone

Many Thanks as always Mary! 'Twas another great season.
  7. CaseStringer

No Hardcore In 2024?

I enjoy both the HC seasons and play on several live servers. I don't really mind SSG taking their time to make the next HC season 10 special during a really busy year for the game, as long as it makes for another great unique experience. Season X should be special and with more content updates...
  8. CaseStringer

Is Hardcore Season Hardcore enough?

IDK, I've had fun in all the seasons I've played in & it took me several seasons to get any rewards. I had less time to play during these seasons and the champs/mimics & hounds seasons were pretty brutal. I had a great time playing through these seasons, as it was great grouping up with ppl from...
  9. CaseStringer

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Still wondering how it's all going to end. The skies are still red & the Nautiloids are still up there, yes?
  10. CaseStringer

Just goes to show how many quests there are & how long it can take to go through them all thoroughly to find the spawns.
  11. CaseStringer

The challenges are pretty fun & challenging. If you want to participate in the hunt for Mindflayer Invaders, they can still be found in any level range of quests. Or just wait until they're all found and help with the exhausting part of it. The next round could be in a higher lvl range, which...
  12. CaseStringer

It's pretty easy to cross reference the level ranges of quests from the DDOwiki
  13. CaseStringer

The list of quests & servers is being updated on the 1st page of thread