Search results

1. T

Tank build questions

12 rogue/4 fighter/4 monk iconic tabaxi; tier 5 unyielding; tier 4 shadow; tier 3 whatevers; dodge filigrees/dodge lgs; ez mode perma 95% with 6.5k ish hp
  2. T

Anyway to Dismiss Rage as Non-Barb?

Defensive fighting covers madstone dismissal.
  3. T

It is time to increase THF damage multiplier

Ofc, but twf does way less base dmg per adren, and most twf'ers are going to be using ld tier 5 since leg rally is best on them. But if both are using unbridled a twf is never going to catch thf damage until after unbridled is over; hence why they are behind.
  4. T

It is time to increase THF damage multiplier

This is just untrue, thf excels in short quick fights, which is all questing is. Twf (and even a proper tempest) is behind thf for r10 questing, even boss fights favor thf cause unbridled is giga burst for 30 seconds, which almost no r10 quest boss survives long enough for. Twf shines in the...
  5. T

1k AC reached

Goggles: Toee Helm: Titanias Necklace: Lionhearts Trinket: Gem of Facets w/Abishai set Cloak: Abishai Belt: Direbear Gloves: Perfect Abishai Boots: DoJ Bracers: Addy Ring: Duskbone Ring: Winter Armor: Medium Red Shield: Ferro Weapon: Thirteen Augment: 15% ac and 10% hp; have 2 piece summer and...
  6. T

1k AC reached

AC rounds up on the sheet, but whether or not it’s an actual round number is impossible to tell. It could be like most stuff where it rounds up on the sheet but is actually one lower, for example 100% doublestrike in most cases is actually only 99% cause of hidden rounding. Magic fang is not...
  7. T

1k AC reached

Never used the builder, but trust me, when I found every source of AC (barring using inquis diplo to build stacks, but thats counterintuitive to a tank). Multiple sources of artifact % bonus do not stack, so highest % bonus you can get on a non-bear is 63% (15 set, 15 destiny, 10 combat...
  8. T

1k AC reached

Every boss has a different to hit. For example, Lord of Blades probably hits me between 5-10% of the time and then I can go into Hunt or be Hunted and the first boss is doubled that (between 10-20%); some are even more weird, for example the orthons melee hits in vod have an insane to hit, but...
  9. T

1k AC reached

Well shifter also has great commodities to make tank work too. But yea, magic fang > dwarf shield mastery by A LOT. But even without magic fang shifter is still quite close with the extra natural armor and the dexterity (it’s actually almost impossible to get 82 dex to cover to dwarf armor...
  10. T

1k AC reached

This is the best I could come up with, Im definitely missing some stuff, but its just a best guestimate: 10 base 75 past lives 33 dex bonus 3 pally enhancement 3 artificer enhancement 3 stalwart enhancement 5 stalwart enhancement (20 temp tier 5 x10 stacks, will be basically permanent once u66...
  11. T

1k AC reached

So about 15 years ago I was able to reach 100 armor class first, and now after a few stars aligning I was able to eclipse 1000 armor class. While this isnt the theoretical maximum, its pretty darn close. This is taking a few feats and buffs that i generally wont have so figured id post the...
  12. T

Threat reduction math?

Pretty sure it works that 100% of threat is like having half damage or x2 damage. For example, if you have -150 threat and do 10k dps it’s the equivalent of doing 4k dps in aggro. And vice versa if you do 2k dps and have 500% hate it’s like doing 12k dps in hate. Some stuff seems wonky for...
  13. T

Theoretical Maximum HP

Shifter beasthide is more hit points than an aasimar. 14 extra con > 5% sacred
  14. T

Some suggestions for ED balance pass

And that right there is a terrible mentality. Adrenaline is so bar above and beyond every other strike it either needs to get gutted or the other melee strikes need to be significantly buffed. Guess which one most players prefer? It doesnt matter what the devs change/do there will always be...
  15. T

Lava Divers has moved to Argonnessen

But what about hood? ;)
  16. T

What is the highest spell crit chance you've seen in the game?

Anyone that needs 144% spell critical chance is someone you shouldnt be listening to :)
  17. T

5 base 3 mt feats 8 sorc 8 druid 6 wizard 9 past lives 10 filigrees (frozen + avatar) 22 item 5 insight 5 exceptional 12 set bonuses (universal + cold) 20 spiral 25 arcane supremacy 6 pocket bard =144% (cold spells ofc)
  18. T

You said crit chance; crit damage can get much much higher