Search results

1. Kessaran

New race in Myth Drannor?

I wouldn't mind seeing Yugoloths added as a new playable race, although idk how I feel about 3 animal races in a row. I know it's not native to MD but possibly an eladrin elf varient? Gith would definitely be a cool addition as well. Thoughts?
  2. Kessaran

WTB Topaz of Swiftness 15% Attack Speed

The higher level one that gives 15% attack speed and 30% striding.
  3. Kessaran

Looking for assistance with gear tetris.

Here is my build. I'm looking for ways to improve it, specifically focused on the gear. 7 piece Summer is kinda trash and I lose profane set bonuses entirely. Any tips would be appreciated. Also feel free to ask questions if you're curious about specific aspects. Character name: Kess Classes...
  4. Kessaran

Entire FPS system broken?

Can clearly see my FPS, right below the Key Mapping button. First off, my FPS should be ~200-250 uncapped. It's hard stuck at 144, even though I'm limiting it to 60hz. I appreciate fixing the degrading fps bug but introducing another bug is just bad...
  5. Kessaran

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone these past few days who has joined my groups and helped me grind out the last of my racial lives. Just got racial Completionist today! Cannith best server for sure!
  6. Kessaran

Tumble changes?

Is there any specific reasoning behind the tumble changes besides attempts to slow down zerging? Adding charges to it makes tumble not worth using anymore period in 99.99% of instances, and even then only diehard tumblers will bother investing in it further. Honestly the best part about the...
  7. Kessaran

AMD dedicated graphics not working on 64-bit client

Noticed I had only ~30 fps on ultra settings on my laptop, and when I investigated I saw it wasn't using my dedicated graphics card at all, it's using AMD integrated graphics only. Closed the game, went into launcher settings and it said it's supposed to use the dedicated graphics card, which it...
  8. Kessaran

Voice Actor for Lord of Blades

Does anyone know? Or can a dev let me know? It sounds so similar to Patrick Seltz to me but would like confirmation.