Search results

1. Cataluna

Can We trade-in or up-grade Our Guild Airship? (solved/answered) TY

They already adjusted the prices of the ship *downward* to acount for the cost of upgrading when they revamped things in 2014, not that anyone likes the new prices either. Its still better in the long run to just make a direct purchase of the top-tier ship.
  2. Cataluna

Cogs wilderness question

There's one location for #7 you basically need wings for. If you have no way of reaching it in that state, you can just reload the zone and check the other two spawn points until you get it.
  3. Cataluna

Chest ransack causing heartburn in hardcore

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking? The shard re-rolls don't increase ransack, they generate a new set of chest contents based on whatever the current odds are.
  4. Cataluna

Chest ransack causing heartburn in hardcore

Reaper does add drop chance, fyi. It's 1% per skull. So the 33% drop rate on elite becomes 34% - 43% depending on how high you push the skulls.
  5. Cataluna

Not completing Captive of the Hidden God before level 10 - prevents from accessing Isle of Dread town/wilderness

I haven't tested the Dread teleport, but I know if you haven't done Into the Mists yet, then the Ravenloft one just sends you to the quest entrance in House Jorasco. So buying the top tier pack doesn't make a difference, you need to do the intro quest before you out-level it.
  6. Cataluna

Open Guild For all - Hardcore league Server

Ah, I just asked this earlier! I was told to just send a tell to anyone in the guild I see. The first person I tried was not an officer, but kindly gave me the name of someone who was.
  7. Cataluna

Dragon's Hoard locations

Based on the screenshots and referring to that image: 1 - Temple of Vol 2 - 3 - 4 - Into the Deep 5 - Servants of the Overlord 6 - Pit 7 - Madstone 8 - Mired in Kobolds 9 - Wiz King 10 - Search and Rescue So one of the two unlabeled is Immortality Lessons and the other is Invitation to...
  8. Cataluna

Ravenloft - DM voice triggering incorrectly

There's several places in the castle where the DM triggers incorrectly. I regularly get the description of the room full of cats when I run up to the barred doors of the chapel.