Search results

1. Ozarga

Service Disruption: Tuesday, April 23rd

Well indeed I can't login. Have you tried turning it off and then on again? This seems to be connected to the maintenance on the store. Earlier this evening I could login. Good luck fixing it.
  2. Ozarga

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Are you asking me if I am English? Or to translate my post into better English? ;) I am Dutch btw.
  3. Ozarga

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I was gonna respond to that person who thought it was a good thing to ask to be reminded "why he's paying for VIP and the Store..."Just because he " can't do his leveling before 2 p.m. " It's good I didn't. Your response is to the point and clear. And should be enough to not have to post...
  4. Ozarga

Petition: Give us back the pre-experimental tumble!

It is very annoying. Also, talking about the "unrealistic" as mentioned by somebody in this thread, so I can run all day long, fight dragons and demons and whatever, can jump all day long but when I tumble 2 or 3 times I gotta rest up before I can do it again? Nah it's messed up and all this...
  5. Ozarga

Tumble animation is bugged and I hate the restriction on the amount of tumbles ALSO report a bug doesn't work ingame for some reason.

It's not just that, even one tumble is messed up, the animation shows half a tumble then glitches back into standing straight up and gliding the rest of the way. But yeah, the multiple tumble ting is also very annoying. Just cause some people wanna speed through quests and not stay with the...
  6. Ozarga

Tumble animation is bugged and I hate the restriction on the amount of tumbles ALSO report a bug doesn't work ingame for some reason.

When I tumble it does half the tumble animation then it reverts back to standing up straight and glides the rest of the way. Also, i can fight dragons and demons etc and run for ages but can't tumble more than a couple ot times?? And this is just because people were tumbling through quests too...
  7. Ozarga

What's with the new tumble system?

Well they didn't do it in a way that makes sense. It's illogical and annoying. Just because some annoying non-teamplayers wanna rush through a quest? I just avoid playing with them. The devs can do something to stop the abuse of the tumble feat but not by annoying everybody who is using it the...
  8. Ozarga

Tumble. WHY?!

How about you stop using the name Karen in a negative and insulting way? Or explain to my 6 year old daughter why you feel the need to use her name in that way. Stop following a silly internet trend.
  9. Ozarga

Tumble. WHY?!

How about you stop using the name Karen in a negative and insulting way? Or explain to my 6 year old daughter why you feel the need to use her name in that way. Stop following a silly internet trend.
  10. Ozarga

What's with the new tumble system?

Who thought up the new restrictions on the number of times you can tumble? And if there's a good reason (I can't think of) how did the devs decide on the nonsensical low numbers? I can run and jump and fight monsters and dragons for long stretches of time but after 2 tumbles I need to rest up...
  11. Ozarga

Ability to Glamour Rune Arms

+1
  12. Ozarga

Rusted Nightrevel Keys WILL be made unauctionable in today's update/patch :D

Either they read my mind or they actually listened... :) I think we can stop this convo here: Update 62.1 Release Notes Here are the release notes for Update 62.1, released on Wednesday, October 11th, 2023. News and Notes: Expired Ingredients and Keys for Night Revels are no longer...
  13. Ozarga

Well, the guy from customer service said the team of devs had to agree to make the change either way. Right now they know about it and seem to have marked it as " Working As Intended" for some reason so yeah they do know about it. It wouldn't be a bad thing if they were BTA and thus...
  14. Ozarga

I didn't know that. But hey, that was last year, this is now. I am curious to see if people might care now :) I posted this suggestion/issue. Now we wait... Imma shut up now...
  15. Ozarga

Well yeah sure, but why have them be able to be posted on the (shard)auction at all? I don't see why they would see that as a good idea, certainly not an "Working As Intended" thing. If they're gonna change things in a patch/update just remove them or make em untradable. But that's just my 2...
  16. Ozarga

Indeed. Though i can see some reasons to have them expire (even if just so people buy the store ones if they don't want to farm them ;) )
  17. Ozarga

About the old (rusted) nightrevel keys: Why are they tradable and can even be put on the shard exchange? I have seen them (and the old candy) pop up in the shard exchange and people are purposefully trying to con people out of shards (real money is a lot of cases). I talked about it with...