Tumble animation is bugged and I hate the restriction on the amount of tumbles ALSO report a bug doesn't work ingame for some reason.

Ozarga

Master of "Imma shut up now..."
Bug Report Number:
When I tumble it does half the tumble animation then it reverts back to standing up straight and glides the rest of the way. Also, i can fight dragons and demons etc and run for ages but can't tumble more than a couple ot times?? And this is just because people were tumbling through quests too fast? I hate what they did to the tumble mechanics and the times I can tumble. I use it a lot in fights on certain characters and now I can't Just because some people are too lame to stay with their party? Sigh!

So today I wanted to report the animation bug through the ingame "report a bug" system but I can't type in there. It will not keep the cursor in the report window and so it closes the window when starting to type. Like they don't want bugs to be reported...

Ah well, I hope this will get fixed and also the tumble animation (and hopefully the amount of tumbles you can do in a row cause this is freaking annoying.)

Have a great day.

Ozarga

Master of "Imma shut up now..."
It's not just that, even one tumble is messed up, the animation shows half a tumble then glitches back into standing straight up and gliding the rest of the way. But yeah, the multiple tumble ting is also very annoying. Just cause some people wanna speed through quests and not stay with the party... Is the only way to respond to people complaining about that to mess up the gameplay of most other people? Ah well... We'll see if they care and I'll see if I keep pumping hundreds of euro's into this game.

Oh yeah and the ingame bug reporting system won't let me report a bug. XD

Have a great day :)