Search results

1. Ozarga

Tumble animation is bugged and I hate the restriction on the amount of tumbles ALSO report a bug doesn't work ingame for some reason.

When I tumble it does half the tumble animation then it reverts back to standing up straight and glides the rest of the way. Also, i can fight dragons and demons etc and run for ages but can't tumble more than a couple ot times?? And this is just because people were tumbling through quests too...
  2. Ozarga

What's with the new tumble system?

Who thought up the new restrictions on the number of times you can tumble? And if there's a good reason (I can't think of) how did the devs decide on the nonsensical low numbers? I can run and jump and fight monsters and dragons for long stretches of time but after 2 tumbles I need to rest up...
  3. Ozarga

Rusted Nightrevel Keys WILL be made unauctionable in today's update/patch :D

About the old (rusted) nightrevel keys: Why are they tradable and can even be put on the shard exchange? I have seen them (and the old candy) pop up in the shard exchange and people are purposefully trying to con people out of shards (real money is a lot of cases). I talked about it with...