Search results

1. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 340 - The One With VIP Loyalty Rewards

We are joined by Community Manager Cordovan this week to talk about the VIP Loyalty Reward Program, Update 67.1, And the most iconic video game character ever? 0:00 Start 00:44 VIP Loyalty Rewards Program 17:09 Update 67.1 25:21 Upcoming Lamannia 26:06 Player's Council Invites Soon 26:57 D&D...
  2. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 339 - The One With Downtime And Gary Con

Beeker Joins Drac This Week! We cover a lot of topics, Servers Are Down, Update 67, Pax Make A Monster, Gary Con, Hasbro/Wotc News, Baldur's Gate 3 News And MUCH More! Listen/Watch/Stream/Download @ DDO Players 0:00 Start 00:50 Game News 15:29 RIP James "Jim" Ward 24:18 D&D Lego Set 26:39 D&D...
  3. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 338 - The One With Dragon Lords And Mcribs

We talk Update 66, Update 66.0.1 and more! Watch/Download/Stream/ Over @ DDOPlayers
  4. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 337 - Dragon Speculation

We speculate on the Year Of Dragon Freebies, and Talk Hasbro/Wotc D&D News and more! Listen/Watch/Download/Stream @ DDO Players
  5. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 336 The One With Myth Drannor And Dragons

Welcome to the 1st podcast of 2024! We cover the producer's letter, and the Lamannia plus a lot more! Buckle up! Listen/Watch/Stream/Download @ DDO Players
  6. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 335 - DDO Year In Review 2023

Join us this week, as we wrap up 2023 in DDO! And find out how we did on our gaming goals for this year, and set new ones for next year! Watch/Stream/Download Over @ DDO Players
  7. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 334 - The One With Atari And Postage Stamps

Drac is joined by community manger Cordovan this week, we cover Update 64, Hardcore, festivault, and of course with Cordovan you have to talk Atari. Listen/Watch/Download/Stream Over @ DDO Players
  8. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 333 - The One With Illithid Invasion And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Strangeness

This week we talk Update 63, Extra Life and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Listen/Watch/Download/Stream @ DDO Players
  9. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 332 - Night Revels Key Farming Woes

Drac is joined by Axel this week to talk Update 62, Update 62.1, Night Revels and Much more! Listen/Watch/Download/View/Stream @ DDO Players
  10. Draculetta

Reaper steed (cost)

I was pretty excited about that horse, until I saw the cost... Not really sure I want to grind all those quests 11 times for that.. Ugh.. I'm torn...
  11. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 331 - The One With Vecna and Dumpster Fires

Drac is joined by Beeker once again this week! We talk Vecna, Gencon, Bourbon and of course it would not be a show with Beeker unless we talk about Kickstarter RPGS! Listen/Watch/Download/Stream Over at DDO Players
  12. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 330 - Vecna, Gen Con, And Kickstarters Oh My

Beeker joins Drac as we talk all things Vecna Unleashed, Update 60, SSG wants your opinions, Gen Con and Kickstarters and more! Buckle up folks, it's a long one! Listen/Watch/Download/Stream Over at DDO Players Website
  13. Draculetta

We are curious to get your thoughts!

Lamordia you had me at Lamordia
  14. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 329 - Show Us Your Glyphs

Long time no hear! Long show, this time for your enjoyment (we hope!) Update 59.3, Underdark Patron Coffers, RPG, Tabletop News And More!!! Watch/Listen/Stream/Download Over At DDO Players
  15. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 328 - The Lords Of Corn

This week we cover Update 59.1 Notes, Hardcore League, D&D Cooking Show? And Lord of the Rings MMO, But not the one you're thinking about! Listen/Watch/Stream/Download Over At DDO Players.com
  16. Draculetta

DDO Players News Episode 327 – Pinkerton’s At The Door

This week we talk about Update 59, New Forums, and what happens when you break and embargo from WOTC/Hasbro and much more! Listen/Watch/Stream/Download Over at DDO Players