Search results

1. Cmecu

What the heck is on my screen

Tumbling Give me them I - frames.... Feels so Dark Souls or Elden Ring now :D
  2. Cmecu

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

When they fix the bank space issue problem.. something easily fixable, then I will consider giving them money. Until then.. ZERO DOLLARS!!
  3. Cmecu

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

I do agree with you that the capstones are indeed junk for many of the classes. Having a Multi Vial for Alchemist is a nice capstone.. seems worthy to get, then I look at capstones of say Cleric or FVS and shake my head. I know there are many classes who have horrible capstones that need a...
  4. Cmecu

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

There are plenty of better games, but the problem is the people I know here are not playing them there. I leave this game all the time to play other games for long periods of time. I like DDO Reincarnation system. If there was another newer updated game that had the same concept I would be...
  5. Cmecu

TY for the heads up. That is surely a good change. I think there were plenty of people pretty livid about the renting thing :D
  6. Cmecu

Here is an idea.. Think of 12 really super nice items. Mounts, woods, lots of XP pots... XP bonus month... Whatever just 12 really super nice things.. Create a box and in that box, put those 12 items you can choose from. To get one of those items... You need to be a VIP.. You can pick 1...
  7. Cmecu

I agree there is nothing worth being purchased. I just gave it all a generic value. The only thing on that entire list to me are the character slots. Im not a cosmetic person. I dont pay attention to what peoples characters look like or mine, or what I am riding on. So those things have no...
  8. Cmecu

ya you can. Its 15 dollars per month. but it would cost you 30 dollars for 3 months. Kind of strange to be sure. A firts time player is better of paying 30 bucks because your getting a 10 dollar per month sub if you pay 30. A person can keep paying 15 each month.. 3 months. thats 45...
  9. Cmecu

We have to start some where with a value.. now the goal posts can be moved. Based on the data and my estimates, you would say the value is much lower. Which I would agree. I started with a rough number, you can move it on the scale , how far down would you slide it?
  10. Cmecu

WHich is why at the bottom I said its a very subjective value to give. Its hard to put value on it. I put value on how much the things actually cost to get. Even though buying those things like bank space are permanent when you buy them, while the VIP package is a more RENT your space deal...
  11. Cmecu

I look at the bang for your buck. , You could spend 100 bucks for the entire year of DDO. Disclaimer... TY Aelonwy for putting RENT to own in perspective. With that being said, I am basing this on a person being VIP all the time. TLDR ~$241 dollars of value. For each month I am not...
  12. Cmecu

A Message to Our Players From SSG

I thnk the one time they did triple points is when Turbine had it .
  13. Cmecu

never happen again? There is no way to ensure that. No one ever knows when hardware is going to go down. Now companies like Blizzard, or Amazon, or the other really big boys have the money to have back plans ready to go at a moments notice. SSG doesnt have those kinds of resources.
  14. Cmecu

lol what do you want ? A gold Bouillon? Them compensating 2 days is fair, but they are adding more stuff VIP Daily Gold Rolls are extended to April 26th. All VIPs will receive 2 additional days of VIP status to compensate for the downtime. (Changes will be happening shortley. We will...
  15. Cmecu

Compensation

Your compensation sir...
  16. Cmecu

What do you do when the game is down?

Also been playing some Hellgate London. I miss a part of that game. It had a lot of fun to it for the time it come out.
  17. Cmecu

You know

I already uninstalled it lol. The skill tree was too disgusting to look at. Too much info.. on everything. Items, gems, lines and lines of text of abilities or skills etc. I do love playing other games, but I am not going to dedicate a ton of time trying to learn that game. Not with POE 2...
  18. Cmecu

Place your bets - over/under - DDO Back Up by 1pm EST on Sunday

over. If they didnt do anything by now, they surely wont until the new week starts,. I would like to see an over under on... Will the player population be under or go over ... for some it could be the final straw.. For others, it could be people enjoy playing other games, and can let DDO...
  19. Cmecu

What do you do when the game is down?

DOnt forget Diablo 3 > Still love playing that game for some reason. I downloaded and tried Path of Exile. I played up until I got to spend my first passive / skill point.. And seen POE tree.. The moment I looked at it, I immediately logged out. Hell no. I would never play a game that...