Search results

1. B

Have an expansion pack sale with April's Year of the Dragon Reward

It would be awesome if we could have an expansion pack sale, including Isle of Dread. It has not been on sale for cash in a long time. As an owner of all the expansions, this month's reward is a bit underwhelming. This is a great opportunity to say thanks to the players that have spent real...
  2. B

Patch improved graphics (aside from the degrading frame rate)

Admittedly anecdotal, but my graphics has better frame rate on quests that have nothing to do with the anniversary since 66.0.2. Quests are performing better in general. The party quest still has some frame rate drops in the area with the harbor master, but no degradation. I'm still having...
  3. B

How long is the Anniversary event?

I can't seem to find the end date for the Anniversary event. I'd like to know so I can plan my farming around it. Thanks!
  4. B

Can multiple Imbue filigrees stack (several questions)?

So first, can I put more than one imbue filigrees in a sentient weapon? Will the imbue dice stack in this case? Can I put an imbue dice filigree in a sentient weapon and then do one in a minor artifact and have those stack?
  5. B

Prove Your Worth and ladder rubber banding

I was able to do Prove Your Worth a few years ago fine. Now that I have returned and have a different PC, I've tried a few times on different lives (hoping that it was just server lag and I'd be able to get it on a different day and time). The trouble I have is, I'm always rubber banding. It...
  6. B

Imbue Dice tooltip anywhere?

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but where can I see my Imbue Dice stat? I feel like I should be able to see how much I have total, but I don't see where that would be.
  7. B

PSA: Thralls and Epic The Jungle of Khyber

Be aware, you're likely to be fighting Champion Deathblood, Pragon Luridae and Groktin the Elder Beholder as 3 Psionic thralls near the end of the dungeon. I was very glad I only ran it on Epic Hard.
  8. B

How exactly are you supposed to find the illithid?

Okay, so when I saw the global announcement I decided I'd at least try. I checked LFM, nada. I checked the unlock thread, nada. I checked my server's forum, nada. I checked Advice in Sharn, nada. How are you even supposed to know which quest to go to if there's no communication?
  9. B

Has anyone made an inventory tool?

I'm using Google Sheets which is okay but I get more and more behind as I loot things. Has anyone made an inventory tool that is quick and easy? Typing the data isn't hard, I just spend too much time working on formatting.
  10. B

Cormyrian weapons seem decent again.

While I don't like what happened to Ravenloft ML10 weapons, I'm happy to see that ML20 and ML24 weapons from turning in Eveningstar challenge ingredients have been buffed. I'll put my pitchfork and torch down. It still kind of stinks that Ravenloft weapons aren't viable in late heroic...
  11. B

Disregard

This was a long rant. I decided to delete what was hereas self moderation.
  12. B

Do glamored shields have to match shield type?

If I use a Mirror of Glammering on a buckler, tower shield, or large shield will the resulting cosmetic work on a small shield, for example?
  13. B

Rate of expansions

I returned to the game a couple months ago. I haven't really followed what adventure packs have been released. Am I correct in understanding that the focus is paid expansions rather than points-only adventure packs? Is this part of the equation for the complaints I'm seeing about the value of...
  14. B

Any gear with resurrection clickies?

Not really a new player, but an old player returning. I'm trying to solo R1. I have two druid past lives. It's going fine every time until there just happens to be the wrong combination in a mob and they kill off my priest hireling (I suspect it is an issue of insufficient fortification because...
  15. B

Sunset Ritual not completing. Anybody know what causes this so I can stop doing it?

This bug has existed for years, and as somebody who really enjoys the Eveningstar challenges, it's so frustrating that this has never been addressed. Sunset Ritual frequently does not complete. I'll get my two chests, but I get no XP, Platinum Crowns, favor, or Finish button. It doesn't happen...