Search results

1. cdbd3rd

The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

...and! They finally put fur on their robot doggo. :0
  2. cdbd3rd

Population in recent months

I use a different metric when I go server hopping. Stuff on the AH. There are a few servers where the AH is almost barren.
  3. cdbd3rd

Might need a longer hose, but... https://www.facebook.com/reel/3297510683880359 Bah. Okay, is a FB Reel. Bladesmith has forged a flaming d20 mace.
  4. cdbd3rd

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Yeah, gotta use an off-site picture storage of some sort then link that in here inside IMG tags.
  5. cdbd3rd

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

98 yesterday. Fate tome and some Glamerdust. :)
  6. cdbd3rd

Alrighty Friday. Duckin & dodgin storms this weekend, like lotsa folks thru the midwest. Meanwhile...
  7. cdbd3rd

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

Last week we were staring at the Banker together for a bit as I was stashing away my uber 1000 XP token. :D
  8. cdbd3rd

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

Let's see... figuring in my hourly rate for the time I spend sitting in the craft hall and/or staring at the AH.... About *that* much, ...'ish.
  9. cdbd3rd

Polls?

I'd love to have given a unanimous vote, but I'd hate to lie and say "always", and ... well, I haven't sniffed anyone randomly in years.
  10. cdbd3rd

Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Or the theme from MASH? :)
  11. cdbd3rd

Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Just like traps, where the code asks our character to politely kill itself when it dies in a trap (~Lil/Tonq) Politely ask said character to perform a /death.
  12. cdbd3rd

Remove or at least add a toggle to loot is bound to you pop up message

/Signed for a toggle. I try to treat my hirelings fairly, but they ain't getting mah lootz!
  13. cdbd3rd

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

See quite a few of that death in HCL announcements per season.
  14. cdbd3rd

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Of the two you list, the Reward Chain system is the worst part of this. (tied with having to check in with an NPC every month)
  15. cdbd3rd

Sales: April 18th - 25th

I just hit up YouTube and watched a couple Suno tutorials. Some of the example songs they made on a whim were comical. "Make a Blues song about frogs and the noises they make at night." I haven't dug far enough to see what protections are in place if I were to type in some lyrics from...
  16. cdbd3rd

*Listens again* Right on, yeah, I can hear that as well. :cool:
  17. cdbd3rd

Kinda get a feel of Plastic Bertrand in the background melody.
  18. cdbd3rd

Good so far. More follow-ups in May to keep an eye on things. As far as I can tell, Dropbox should work. What options do you get when you right-click a photo you're looking at? Looking for "Copy Image Address". Meanwhile, freebie on Hobbit-side....