Search results

1. Chuck_Roast

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin - I saw this is getting fixed in the 67.1 release notes for tomorrow. Thank you and whoever was involved in fixing! :)
  2. Chuck_Roast

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

@Cordovan big thank you to you and those who had to give up their personal time and scramble to fix whatever happened. There's never a good time for such a thing, but a holiday weekend that people were planning to enjoy spending with their families, friends and loved ones is even worse. Glad...
  3. Chuck_Roast

Hey Tonquin!

Hi Tonquin, I purchased the Superior Mechanized Warrior patron coffer when it was first released, and I just noticed Zeanna in the Hall of Heroes no longer offers those items to my character (however the Underdark coffer items are still available). I probably missed a memo, but is that by design?
  4. Chuck_Roast

Turn off pool under feet

You're most welcome, Shrimp! Have fun with the new archetype!
  5. Chuck_Roast

Turn off pool under feet

That is what I was referring to above - the bright white square is what I saw when using DirectX9. Once I changed it to DirectX10 or 11, it turned into a large circle around my character's feet that was far more transparent, and generally in the color of the chromatic dragon you choose for your...
  6. Chuck_Roast

Dragon Lord question

Glad that fixed it for you, too! And yes, jumping and puzzles are much easier without that bright square "tile" around your feet instead of the aura/circles.
  7. Chuck_Roast

Pros & Cons of Kobolds & or Goblins as PC options

You do still get a class PL bonus for running the archetypes that stacks 3 times. You are correct that it also counts towards the main class (e.g., Warlock and Skinlock, or Cleric and DA, etc.), so it is for some people optional. Warlock: Gives +3 MRR, this feat can be stacked up to three...
  8. Chuck_Roast

Turn off pool under feet

I had this exact problem, and found that my DirectX setting under Options was set to DirectX9. I changed the setting to DirectX10 and DirectX11, and the big, bright glowy square the size of a puzzle tile that completely blocked my view went away. So try changing your DirectX setting in Options...
  9. Chuck_Roast

Dragon Lord question

I had this exact problem, and found that my DirectX setting under Options was set to DirectX9. I changed the setting to DirectX10 and DirectX11, and the big, bright glowy square the size of a puzzle tile that completely blocked my view went away. So try changing your DirectX setting in Options...
  10. Chuck_Roast

Dragonlord tactical feat bugs

Tested and it appears to be working on my improved trip and improved sunder feats, taking the cooldowns from ~10 secs. down to ~6 secs.
  11. Chuck_Roast

Exactly. Like Skinlock - don't care for it, got my PLs, will never bother with it again. So, I'm all for options - even if those options aren't for me. As long as it doesn't take away resources from fixing lag lol. Build variety is the spice of DDO life, or something like that.
  12. Chuck_Roast

Pro for SSG: if this happens, you will automatically sell 6 Otto's boxes to me, as I will want whatever the PL benefit is and my Racial Completionist feat back ASAP. I won't yuck anyone's yum, but both of these as player races are something I personally have absolutely zero interest in. I...
  13. Chuck_Roast

Dragon Lord Battlefield Tactician IV

Thank you for this - I figured I probably missed a note somewhere in all the forum back-and-forth.
  14. Chuck_Roast

LOL at this point, it's prod QA, but I love your cheeky comment all the same - you're not wrong. This is what alpha and beta are supposed to be for. Still, things do sometimes still slip through the cracks, and they currently have bigger fish to fry with the memory leak or whatever it is...
  15. Chuck_Roast

[Request received] Dragon Lord Battlefield Tactician IV - 339859 Posting in the bug section as well as Dragon Lord subforum. I thought if I had Battlefield Tactician IV and sundered a fire elemental as a Soul of the Red Dragon, then the fire elemental would now take fire damage. What I've...
  16. Chuck_Roast

I thought if I had Battlefield Tactician IV and sundered a fire elemental as a Soul of the Red Dragon, then the fire elemental would now take fire damage. What I've found instead was that champs immune to fire, fire mephits, fire elementals, etc. could be sundered but still take ZERO fire...
  17. Chuck_Roast

Dragon Lord Aura?

UPDATE: Nevermind - I didn't realize my graphics setting was on DirectX 9. Switched to DirectX 11 and the giant bright tile under my character's feet went away. I was playing with settings while trying to upload the pictures I took of my character, but so far haven't figured out how to upload...
  18. Chuck_Roast

Free Questing Coupon – A Thank You From Standing Stone Games

This is great, thank you! We have lots of new and returning players in Hardcore League right now who are enjoying the game. Time to get the word out to our guilds and chats, since not everyone reads the forums!
  19. Chuck_Roast

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Orien Lost at Sea confirmed exhausted.
  20. Chuck_Roast

Remove Ezmerelda

This would be nice, if possible. Maybe even a dialogue option where players can ask her to help them in the fight, or be on "crowd control" duty. Yeah, we're talking about you, Ezmerelda "Booster Gold" d'Avenir. Or even adjust her pathing to head straight for the pool first, then stop and...