Dragon Lord Battlefield Tactician IV

Chuck_Roast

I thought if I had Battlefield Tactician IV and sundered a fire elemental as a Soul of the Red Dragon, then the fire elemental would now take fire damage. What I've found instead was that champs immune to fire, fire mephits, fire elementals, etc. could be sundered but still take ZERO fire damage. Iron golems and some select mobs normally healed by fire were STILL GETTING HEALED after being sundered. Other mobs that were sundered successfully (but not immune) were now taking purple (vulnerable) fire damage, and those resistant to fire were now taking orange (normal) damage.

I stepped into Tempests Spine on Elite to test on the fire elementals there, and again I was able to Improved Sunder them successfully, but then no fire damage. Per the combat log (I still don't know how to upload screenshots here), this is what happened:

(Combat): You attack Greater Fire Elemental. You roll a 14 (+62): you hit!
(Combat): You hit Greater Fire Elemental with Improved Sunder.
(Combat): You hit Greater Fire Elemental with Trauma.
(Combat): You hit Greater Fire Elemental with Vulnerable.
(Combat): You hit Greater Fire Elemental for 89 points of slash damage. (<- Carnifex non-crit swing)
(Combat): You hit Greater Fire Elemental for 7 points of acid damage. (<- acid aug)

But absolutely no fire damage was taken on any swings of my axe. Per the tool tip, it says: "...+1 to Tactical Feat DCs and Breath Weapon DCs. When you Sunder enemies, it makes them vulnerable to the element of your Draconic Soul for 10 seconds...". This is similar to the tooltips in Alchemist, Sorcerer, etc.

So...it appears to be bugged? Is everyone else getting the same results I am? (If I missed the note that this is a known bug, then apologies.)