Search results

1. F

does Fountain of Necrotic Might re-roll item or modify the existing ?

Wretched_Twilight (accension raid heroic) I have one of those with some nice mythic / reaper bonus on it. Some of the crafting systems modify the existing items and retain mythic/reaper - (like slave lords) - and other systems remove the old item and generate a new upgraded item. does anyone...
  2. F

Spell caster levels for non damage spells

How does caster level affect spells that are not damage based? Or if I have extra caster levels (but not MAX caster levels, how does it interact with the Hieghten meta magic ? examples: https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Gilded_Gloves_of_Sanctity 1) What does the divine Augmentation really do if I...
  3. F

Advice please for necro DC caster cleric gear?

Hey. So I haven't updated my gear since sharn/feywild, and looking for advice on gear with the main focus being necro Cleric DC caster, secondary focus healing. My playstyle: This char has fun as an insta killing + CC, as well as healer. high skulls + lh / r1 raids. This char has no real DPS...
  4. F

How to get DDO running on a Mac ? (when will SSG fix this...)

So, if you look at the old forums , they say you cannnot. That you need to run a virtual Windows machine on your mac, and run DDO within that windows virtual machine. 1) @ssg - is there any updates on this? very annoying that you guys don't submit the necessary certification to Apple to allow...