Search results

1. Putti

Allow 1:1 of Epic to Heroic Cannith Challenge ingredients

It is currently nearly impossible to farm Cannith Challenge items if you're at cap as the max level for the heroic challenges are 20 (for some it's even lower) and the rewards get massively reduced if you're overlevelled. Even epic challenges only go to 25. This means you either have to farm on...
  2. Putti

Automatically Open Lock

I'd love it if you automatically started a lockpicking attempt when interacting with locked doors and chests (similar to how disable device works) instead of having to have Open Lock on your action bar and click the skill while targetting the object. It's always felt clunky and unnecessary to...
  3. Putti

Track saga in Adventure Compendium

Would it somehow be possible to add sagas to the compendium so they can be tracked easily? If not a list of quests then at least a counter showing how many quests still to be done for each saga?
  4. Putti

Wilderness split by Heroic/Epic in Adventure Compendium

Currently when viewing your slayers in the Adventure Compendium the heroic and epic versions of the wilderness get lumped together. This is very confusing in multiple ways. One, you cannot see your count for a specific version. Two, since it sums the maximum it makes you believe that the max is...
  5. Putti

Bank in sunny side Korthos

I'd like to see a bank in Korthos, so you can quickly access your gear after TR'ing instead of having to port to the harbour/borderlands, run to the bank and port back. It would probably only make sense to have it on the sunny side and to fit in it could maybe be placed on the docks as like...
  6. Putti

Allow Druid Past-Life to also cast Thorn Blade

I think it's really cool that the active past-life for druid allows you to cast Flame Blade without being a druid and would love if there was a way to similarly cast Thorn Blade without being a blightcaster. Unfortunately there is no active past-life for blightcaster, so I was wondering if it...
  7. Putti

Input on a self-sufficient auto-attack build for racial PLs

Hey guys, I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on a build that I can do my heroic leveling with. I have some ideas in mind, but none of it really seems to be just right, so I'm hoping for some input :) A full in-depth build won't be necessary - just a summary of the split and key abilities to...
  8. Putti

Am I doing searches wrong?

I can very rarely get any results to show up on the wiki when looking for items. Like, say for example that I want to look for the item "Aetherband". I write Aetherband in the search field and the only thing that shows up in the search results is a link to the "Named item sets" page because...
  9. Putti

Add Thorn Blade to the druid PL

Currently the active druid past-life feat gives access to casting Flame Blade and seeing how there is no active past-life for Blightcaster I thought it would be neat if it would also give you access to Thorn Blade. I don't think this would be horribly unbalanced, but it should be something quick...
  10. Putti

Non-lawful monk archetype

I'd love to see a non-lawful monk archetype added to the game as it would open up entirely new builds - namely multiclassing with bard or barbarian. It should probably replace Shintao as that seems the most "lawful" or disciplined of the bunch. My suggestion would be the Way of the Drunken...
  11. Putti

Filter Staff Tracker

I noticed that the new staff tracker also shows "liked" posts. Would it be possible to get a filter for that so that we only see actual posts or replies by the staff?