Search results

1. kmoustakas

Greatclubs need a unique feat

In the spirit of knight's training and swords to plowspheres making khopeshes obselete, we need a feat to make greatclubs on par with falchions, greataxes and greatswords. They have nothing going for them and need all the help they can get.
  2. kmoustakas

BUG: Mired in kobolds power crystal bug

Come on now. This simple bug is nearing 10 years of life. The power crystal at the wayfinder option is bugged. It can be targeted but it can't be hit, some invisible wall is blocking it. Probably happened when the graphics engine was changed around ten years go? I know you can fireball it or...
  3. kmoustakas

Macrotechnic installed drives visuals are ugly

I finally got around to level a backup artificer (cause runearms suck now) to use macrotechnic and suddenly I saw some ugly off coloured things around my runearm. It's bad enough we can't glammer runearms, now we are forced to have ugly looking discs around my floating eyes or cutting my quori...
  4. kmoustakas

"Regeneration" overrides stronger effects WAI or BUG?

"Regeneration" the effect from items such as ring of troll regeneration or gloves of tranquility override effects like clearwater diamond or strenght of purpose even those they are far stronger. Why? Same as how immunity to slippery surfaces overrides freedom of movement. This can't be WAI
  5. kmoustakas

Wand and shield bug or wai?

Why can't I shield block or shield bash while holding a wand and a shield?
  6. kmoustakas

Artificer sets and docents: "we don't design for existing builds"

I am obviously misquoting here on purpose but that's how it feels. Sometimes I think that the designers of this game just hate some builds and do everything they can to build "around" aka avoid existing established builds. These are often not even the best builds around but that's more telling...
  7. kmoustakas

Barbarians, frenzy and pain touch, and you

I have been playing barbarians lately and I finally figured out the design flaw in their enhancement trees. Frenzy is a trance. The person designing the enhancement trees originally failed to see it. You literally had to activate it and it lasted a minute and added stuff to your melee attacks...
  8. kmoustakas

Loading screen bug?

I just installed DDO on a new computer and every loading screen in game is Kor Kaza telling me about quest chalices on NPCs. What's going on
  9. kmoustakas

Improved trip bug or wai?

Vertigo doesn't apply to the improved trip feat, is that WAI?
  10. kmoustakas

Macrotechnic and monster manual 9?

When are those going to be available for DDO points?
  11. kmoustakas

Don't worry too much about the nerfs

Guys come on, we all know why the nerfs happen. Anyone who has been around for a few years has seen the circle by now and I've been around so long enhancements didn't have visual trees back then. It's only so they can sell your lost power back to you in the upcoming cap increase, next...
  12. kmoustakas

Sentient bone but no alch/gs/tf?

To change the subject from all the hate, how come we can have dino crafted accept sentience but thunderforged, greensteel and alchemical can't?
  13. kmoustakas

Thunderforge handwraps don't smoke :(

I know it's probably WAI but I just made a pair and it made me sad
  14. kmoustakas

Restarting client to fix frame rate breaks chat.

So chat has been broken for like a year and now with all these restarts every 3-4 quests it never works. So, maybe fix chat at some point as well? I know we'll NEVER fix ghost lfms but at least chat?
  15. kmoustakas

Bug: evil warding suffix on random loot gives command

A bit more casual bug than the maelstorm of destruction going on right now. Random loot scale mail silver flame of evil warding +5 description, actual item has silver flame (aka sacred+hallowed) and command +5
  16. kmoustakas

Why does camouflage disappear while stoneskin etc stay on

Why does the graphic of camouflage disappear while graphics for things like stoneskin, goldskin etc stay on? I like the camouflage graphic
  17. kmoustakas

Bug: proof vs poison augment doesn't stop troglodyte stench

Specifically, proof against poison +5 slotted in a gem of many facets and against the fiendish troglodytes in coalesence chamber got me 'nauseated' repeatedly. I am almost 100% sure the proof vs poison +2 augment slotted in a feywild ring works against the trogs in marketplace.
  18. kmoustakas

BUG: Destructive shifting doesn't stop exhaustion

Destructive shifting from razorclaw iconic says it makes you immune to fatigue but it doesn't stop the exhaustion spell from hitting you.
  19. kmoustakas

Bug: Freedom of movement vs slow

Currently freedom of movement does remove or prevent slow from spell or from slow trap (or gust of wind either). Please fix. PS yes I know FOM has like 11 issues, trying to get them one at a time
  20. kmoustakas

Bug: Acid wit monster hit points not 'normalized'

This quest seems to have avoided the big old hit point nerf of monsters a year ago (or was it two? I'm getting old).