Search results

1. Buddha5440

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

I often get that same feeling. It's almost like experience grants you wisdom... What a concept. :)
  2. Buddha5440

Pirate Penzant

I would not take that bet...Then again, I did memorize Modern Major General years ago :)
  3. Buddha5440

Underused Enemies

*Waits for some DOOM-sayer to quip about the whole "...fleeing a sinking ship." idiom.* Seriously though, maybe Bulette, Basilisk, Gorgon (We have a Gorgon pirate ship/crew and Gorgon armor but no Gorgons (must've all been killed for the armor)), or Roper. Oh, yeah...Centaur! -Edit- Yes I...
  4. Buddha5440

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

I memory serves the unholy trap parts are not just "NOW USELESS", they have never had a use.
  5. Buddha5440

Crimson Bull Medium Armor

It was a freakin JOKE relax a little.
  6. Buddha5440

Crimson Bull Medium Armor

That's ok... Most she-dwarves are non-femalelike. :)
  7. Buddha5440

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Dual augment weapon with good or force and bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing enchantments. +4d6 extra damage. Also Blindness immunity of true-seeing goggles with master's gift slotted.
  8. Buddha5440

Shard of Masterful Crafstmanship

No ML on anything except those enchantments that go in the "extra" slot and those are ML 10+. Everything else scales depending what ML shard you first apply to the item: See here. I actually use a ML 1 and ML 4(skirmish or battle) armor with fearsome and invulnerability.
  9. Buddha5440

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

Try disabling you audio when you run this (sucks I know but...). It is almost definitely a soundcard/driver/codec issue but as there are literally thousands of them it's gotta be a PitA to try and fix it. I've never had a crash from the audio issues but, whenever I experience a ~5-10sec...
  10. Buddha5440

This must stop !

Agreed. I always get a little irritated when players complain that they need to use teamwork or planning to beat something.
  11. Buddha5440

Eye of the beholder 1 and 2

I still have a folder with my hand-drawn maps on graph paper. Love those games. :)
  12. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

I think, when it comes to forums, the latter is the safer bet.
  13. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

Might not be a bad idea but I would not suggest one on Friday.
  14. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

You forgot about the 'Kick it four or five times' part. :)
  15. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

Of course it is! Anyone who posts on a forum knows this stuff better than the people running the game. "/sarcasm for those who were not aware of it" :)
  16. Buddha5440

Where's the Ravenloft Bottle of Mist in the store?

Would be nice to have but really all you have to do is go from airship to Marketplace North, gate to House J and run a bit to the Mist (maybe 15 seconds total). Still...Would be nice to have.
  17. Buddha5440

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

I think there may be an App for that...If not, someone is likely working on it. :)
  18. Buddha5440

Please Add these Armors to the game

Ahh...Thanks. The only armor I've tried a mirror on is the snakeskin vest (looks pretty good for bow builds IMO).
  19. Buddha5440

Just give us 20, no 40, no 60% of what you make and we'll keep you safe. :)
  20. Buddha5440

Yes and No. Lag is often called the issue when it is not. It's an easy out. I have games that run fine on a WinXP system and ok on a Win10 system that rubberband and hitch on a Win11 system. That is not LAG. Stop putting words in my mouth.