Search results

1. A

Conflicting tooltips for Weird SLA from ShadowDancer

The tooltip in the ShadowDancer Epic Destiny tree says Weird is a will save, however once you acquire and drag this spell onto the toolbar, the calculated tooltip states it's a fort save. Given that it seems like a mass version of Phantasmal Killer, which is calculated as: "The target first...
  2. A

Cordovan, Tumble, Outages & LFMs

I'm going to try to tie together a bunch of seemingly disparate topics, but will try to be brief, so bare with me. Cordovan was super strong through the outage, keeping us posted with regular intervals and then poof disappears during the work week. Has anyone checked on him? The outages were...
  3. A

Loving the new AOE Pin from Shiradi Destiny

I play melee and haven't actually used Pin, but the tandem combo it makes for melee builds is quite exciting! One melee with some cleaves or other AOE attacks can run into a mob, then the archer shoots to pin the mob in a tight cluster & bam melee unloads the cleaves & mobs simply melts. It's...
  4. A

Unable to Buy DDO Points - Orien

nvm
  5. A

Login Server Full + Bank Issues

I logged into one my mules to grab a rune arm. First connection of the day. The Bank was very slow to load (40 seconds), then several copies of the bank loaded. I closed out and got to one window, then tried to move the rune arm from character bank to shared bank and got a bank error. When I...
  6. A

Does Positive Energy Aura Scale Well in Epics?

I'm considering a front line cleric build using the Positive Energy Aura from the Radiant Servant tree. The concept is to do some minor dps, moderate AC, and the healing aura. Though, from what I'm reading in some older forum threads, this aura may not scale well into epics. I haven't seen any...
  7. A

Please Keep Working on Tumble

Hey, one of the many things I like about this game is tumbling...everywhere, a lot. and now, I'm very sad b/c I can only tumble a few times and then, "insufficient charges" :( I'm super happy that we've given tumbling a legitimate in game purpose, but the current implementation has cost us...
  8. A

Instant Purple Dungeon - AITA?

playing a high dex rouge I like to sneak, and that's not always easy in a group, so I solo, for kicks. recently I ran Growing Pains, cuz it has huge chipmunks, which I love! i'm running mid reaper, so really only have to watch out for the reapers as the rest of the mobs are insanely easy to...