Conflicting tooltips for Weird SLA from ShadowDancer

AMess

The tooltip in the ShadowDancer Epic Destiny tree says Weird is a will save, however once you acquire and drag this spell onto the toolbar, the calculated tooltip states it's a fort save.

Given that it seems like a mass version of Phantasmal Killer, which is calculated as: "The target first gets a Will save to recognize the image as unreal to disbelieve the spell and suffer no ill effects. If that save fails, the phantasm touches the subject, and the subject must succeed on a Fortitude save or die from fear." My assumption is there is both a will and fort save, but you don't get the bane damage...but, it could easily be interrupted in another fashion.

It makes me wonder if the original intent was to simply have a will save, but during the copy/paste it became an baneless mass version of Phantasmal Killer...any guidance would be appreciated!

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It's probably a double save 'will then fort' just like PK and the save info in the hoverover likely isn't designed to handle displaying double saves like that.

AMess

would be easier to do design character builds if the tooltips in the Epic Destiny tree mentioned the dual save...it's just plat, time, and a bit of frustration, but I hate designing based on tooltips only to find the implementation is different...it's like finding a rotten easter egg...and you have to get to lvl 30 to find this one.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
You do actually deal bane damage on a successful Fort save after failing the initial Will save. So it is very much a mass PK.

J1NG