Search results

1. S

Enchanted Horse Shoes only in End Chests?

My cousin pulls horseshoes like a boy-band pulls groupies. Except when I join the party.....:P
  2. S

Enchanted Horse Shoes only in End Chests?

My RNG luck is horrible across the board. Including with horseshoes. I've had to learn to goose the system in what ways I can. So here's how with the horseshoes. Once you know where they drop: epic end chests, then you try to hit as many of those as you can in as short a period of time as...
  3. S

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

You're talking past the facts I wanted straightened. Lots of opinions. Some, if not all of them, that I agree with. I'm just pointing out what these potions are...because that seems to be a confusing point for a lot of people based on the referenced posts, yours included.
  4. S

Thanks. Forgot that grant. I can't be on top of everything all the time. Heh. Anyways....my point remains unscathed by the additoon of another grant source.
  5. S

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

How do you spend more than "more than $1000".......it's impossible that you spend more than an option that literally terminates at infinity....and if you're anywhere near approaching infinity....my birthday is in two weeks. I'd be happy with just 0.0001% of that near infinity resource pool...
  6. S

Why is in-game voice chat volume so low?

If you haven't figured this out yet....let me drop this on you.... All in game audio can be controlled within the game audio settings EXCEPT the party member voice audio. This is controlled directly by your COMPUTER audio volume settings. No audio setting in the game will increase the volume...
  7. S

A few points of order... Despite anecdotal evidence to the contrary, SSG maintains that Treasure Hunter weekends increase the likelihood that you will get maximum effects on loot and that it does not affect named item drop rate or the chances of getting mythic and reaper bonuses on items. You...
  8. S

when is server day reset?

Additionally, most things that can only happen "once per day" are actually on a rolling cycle. And the number of hours varies. So it won't be tied to a timezone. For instance your daily dice rolls refresh 16 hours after you roll them and the ransack bonuses reduce (and you gain your first run of...
  9. S

whats with the focus window?

Came to mention this. Looks like you have it covered.
  10. S

Do natural ranks of tumble really grant extra tumble charges ?

I have characters with up to 5 charges. I haven't bothered to try to tie it to my tumble skill, but it is on rogues that I would have spent large amounts of extra points into tumble on, so.....I've just assumed it WAI.
  11. S

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

For a full year of giveaways, you aren't going to get everything directly dragon related. And they did put a draconic spin on all the non-directly-draconic giveaways if you read any of the calendars/info bits on what's coming. Well, except this one, I guess. They didn't make it explicit. Just...
  12. S

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Point of order.....the xpacs being given away are content only....so they aren't coming with any of the fun stuff purchasing it got you....so....there's that. :)
  13. S

Bank broken after last update.

That's not the only trigger. But to repeat what someone said earlier, this isn't an issue as of this update....it's literally been a mess since the original bank overhaul. My personal Quality of Life banking bug that frustrates me (in addition to the one you've cited, because I find that...
  14. S

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

That might be a problem.....Draconic is where Ruin and Greater Ruin get their extra "pop". Tier 5, Ruin Intensified. Basically doubles the damage (if not more, based on spellpower of your element).
  15. S

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Just to back you up a little from an alternative perspective (and then divert into a post all my own), alts ARE my jam. I can officially be called an alt-oholic. Without getting into too many numbers, I have every possible character slot available at the present time on my primary account. And...
  16. S

DDO Character Planner - DDOBuilder Version 2

I have stumbled across the following using v 1.0.0.203: Legendary Dreadnought Epic Destiny Epic Power & Precision (T3/Col4) is incorrectly trying to require the Legendary Dreadnought: Dread Mantle.
  17. S

Do Cannith Crafting Success Boosters actually do anything?

Yeah.....you like to risk it all, don't you? Arguably, the safe and "proper" way to use a 30% booster is when you have a 70% chance to craft the item. Any lower than that introduces risk. Do I introduce risk myself in this process? You bet, but as you mentioned, rng is rng and I am notoriously...
  18. S

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

You made me go look. :) I stand slightly corrected. It's only one ED tree, Fury. Fury of the Wild, T3, Wild Weapons Fury of the Wild, T4, Wilder Weapons That being said, though, the ED gains from the non-multiselector (for strikethrough) options are only +10% increases at best......hardly...
  19. S

Why does targeting affect Eldritch Blast (Cone), Dragon Breath, and the like?

I have trouble swinging my sword at enemies outside of my sword's range, so yes.....:🤷: Once again. Semantics. It isn't a spell. You are correct. There is noting else like it in the game. Basically, it's a spell-like ability that has it's own set of restrictions. But as an SLA, it is inherently...