Search results

1. S

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

chop chop... get on with it already!
  2. S

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

Buahahahaha, ahahahahah :ROFLMAO:
  3. S

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

I did, but then I immediately forgot about it.
  4. S

thank you SSG for revamping the gatekeepers grove

Wait a second... there's just no changes there, just some non-functional portal. And even if there will be a new portal added, what the heck is a thank you needed for anyway? This is just adding noise to an already overly noisy forum. -1 from me!
  5. S

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!

If they're never going to react to our input, then what's the difference?
  6. S

What's your favourite quest?

* Just Business * Smash & Burn Trying to think of other quests that are memorable and fun, nothing comes to mind but I might edit a few in.
  7. S

R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

I guess nobody really cares and wants to chime in, so I'll just do the Hards to get the tokens and get items that way if I need em.
  8. S

R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

I've never run R1 Skeletons where it doesn't totally freeze up at the end. I admit I haven't run it that often on R1, so asking here: how much does that happen for others? Edit: I don't mean freezing at completion, I mean totally freezing at some point where the Claw phase starts.
  9. S

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

You forgot to add option "Polls by Elminster"
  10. S

Multiboxing

Rumour has it that the multiboxing with auto follow got us some serious nerfs recently. So there's the impact, and it's not minor if you ask me. It's totally weak that SSG allows this.
  11. S

The Anniversary Event Flop

You forgot the /s
  12. S

Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

I guess you didn't yet know that ddowiki is your friend. Just use your favorite search engine, type "ddowiki <whatever I'm looking for>" and click through. Just like I did just now: Profane spell focus mastery +2 Sacred spell focus mastery +2
  13. S

Vertical scaling up of VM

You mean the f'up by SSG that created this, stop with the nonsense argument already. And so what if one server has more players, if you can't set up an architecture that can handle a few more players on a server, get out of the business already.
  14. S

We're all just trying to poke SSG to get to working on decreasing that continuous laggy feeling on Orien. That's even right after a restart and with not that many players on (compared to say Saturday evenings or Sunday afternoons).
  15. S

Yeah I'm not too happy playing lately with all the spikes. Thinking about skipping playing altogether. And that is not counting the sudden 5 second freezes that are STILL happening every so often.
  16. S

increased reaper spawn?

Stop splitting oozes then!
  17. S

Reaper Wing Colors

150 reaper points: BLUE 200 reaper points: BLOOD 250 reaper points: INFERNO
  18. S

Multiboxing

Well, here's me hoping 1. Auto-follow in multi-box gets totally wrecked, abusers punished (give them a week to think this over) 2. Some form of auto-indicator appears showing multi-boxers in LFM
  19. S

Multiboxing

Worst thing is when they have a character auto follow another one. That's just abusing the system IMO.