R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

Sarandra

I've never run R1 Skeletons where it doesn't totally freeze up at the end. I admit I haven't run it that often on R1, so asking here: how much does that happen for others?

Edit: I don't mean freezing at completion, I mean totally freezing at some point where the Claw phase starts.

Last edited:

vryxnr

Right now almost every raid is having "loot generating lag". Normally only Shroud has this when everyone runs to the chest and it populates it's loot for everyone at once while they run up... but recently every raid has been suffering post win lag that I assume is chest loot populating.

(I assume this because when I solo raids like L.Shroud, it doesn't lag/freeze like that. It's only when several people are in at once that it lags/freezes like that when approaching chests)

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

yup, doing the hand opt on r1 is basically equal to a waste of an hour because it lags forever until the hand dies. luckily you cant kill the hand because its lagging and the trash can hit every party member with impunity, so doing the hand fight pretty much always wipes you (unless you can somehow get past the lag which I think is an exploit cuz its bypassing the raid mechanic thus you should get banned you dirty cheater)

Sarandra

I guess nobody really cares and wants to chime in, so I'll just do the Hards to get the tokens and get items that way if I need em.