Search results

1. J

The portal for Myth Dannor in Gate Keepers Grove

It was OK when the Grove was Just Classic Modules and Mostly Greyhawk Stuff. Now its just silly. It's like when the Daybreak Games employees just want to do less effort, they toss it in the grove.
  2. J

Um...read the second paragraph of the original post. Then finish off your night cap and get some sleep J1NG. What I am.wrting will make more sense to you in the morning hopefully.
  3. J

It is very possible there is? There is a portal.to Ravenloft in Eveningstar. I get that. The point that you missed is the lore aspect. Myth Drannor is in the Forgotten Realms. It should be accessible from the Forgotten Realms. The Gatekeepers Grove doesn't need to be a factor. It lessens the...
  4. J

I will pay BIG $$$ for a SIZE Readjuster

Gotta be in it to win it!!!!
  5. J

Is it just me or is the Grove getting a bit crowded? Many of us keep playing DDO for a variety or reasons. One reason is lore. I can't help but think that since Myth Drannor is in the Forgotten Realms maybe a caravan near Stormhorns or the Thunderpeaks would make more sense than throwing...
  6. J

I will pay BIG $$$ for a SIZE Readjuster

Franz is just running out of ideas for poles.
  7. J

What's your favourite quest?

That quest is also well done. First time I played it I was impressed and still am. It was also a great one.
  8. J

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

Fred's first date, lol!??? You would think that Fred (use to be the coolest NPC ever!), would be on a yacht in a Russian track suit sipping Crytal. He prints money and Astal shards swapping feats. Rather than being surrounded by girls in bikinis on the yacht, we have to be his first date...
  9. J

What's your favourite quest?

Hands down: Invitation To Dinner. It is one of the only quests that stayed true to the source material originally done by Traxy Hickman. The maps are spot on and bring the extensive Castle Ravenloft to the ddo game. I played the I7 Ravenloft module as a player and DMed it many times. Whoever...
  10. J

Tank build questions

r10 quests and a few skulls in some raids. Stick with dwarf fighter or pally tanks if push raiding.
  11. J

Tank build questions

Yes, there is a person in our guild on Khyber that has an r10 warlock tank.
  12. J

Fragments of reaper power

There is a reason that no one should answer this. When a good way to do something is made public and the employees of Daybreak Games (people that call SSG) find out about it, they eliminate that method. For Example: Level 1 items with reaper bonuses them were nerfed when a streamer found a way...
  13. J

Carrion swarm - why no damage at all on save?

Correct. It is now useless. Just have to take something else.
  14. J

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Is it? Is that why the SSG site says 2017-2022? Ever try looking for an LLC called standing stone games? More importantly, do you know how to even look?
  15. J

R1 Skeletons always freezes at end, anyone else?

Even quests freeze at the end.
  16. J

Thanks for Nothing SSG

Your snake oil pot didn't work? Who would have thought??? Also why do we all refer to tham as SSG? Didn't they cease to exist in 2022 and are now owned by Daybreak Games?
  17. J

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

This isn't a forum post, it's a book on why you hate the new VIP program. Now Cordovan had to read this book as the community manager, because you felt the need to write this book.
  18. J

slayer pots run during quests now???

They run during load screens at times, log ins and changing instances. It's a slow time.shave that adds up. My last TR, I started the life with 27 min on the pot. I started leveling right in the harbor and never went to a slayer zone. After all harbor quests I was at 25 min. It's only 2...
  19. J

Is PDK Fat ?

Yoked?