Search results

1. Visik

Why must half of my toggled abilities turn off every time I log out?

This happens with abilities from more than one class, but I think the Aura Warlock takes the prize for this one. FOUR of my toggles turn off every time I log out. 1. Eldritch Aura - No other blast shape turns off when you log out, only this one. 2. Spiritual Retribution - a simple Imbue...
  2. Visik

Could we get rid of the nonsensical beginning of Claw of Vulkoor

Trying to find and click on all the scorpions as they run around before you can start the quest is annoying and adds nothing to the experience. If there were some way to even see which ones you'd already clicked, it'd at least be SLIGHTLY less of a pain. Sometimes, I run around and click and...
  3. Visik

Wouldn't debuff icons be a great way to display various XP penalties?

DDO nerfs your XP in a number of situations, and the only way you often know about it is if you check the XP report. Things like: 1. Individual quest ransack penalty for multiple runs of the same quest 2. Overlevel penalty for the difference between the highest level character and the quest's...
  4. Visik

Why does targeting affect Eldritch Blast (Cone), Dragon Breath, and the like?

EB Cone and Dragon Breath should completely ignore targeting and depend ONLY on facing. (There are probably others with the same issue.) Ironically, there's no positive effect of targeting, only a negative one: If you have something targeted that isn't in the area of effect, you can't make...
  5. Visik

Revisit the 'Public Group' option: it's currently more annoying than valuable

Public groups can be a great idea if you're soloing, but would happily welcome others to join you, or if you're simply not interested in updating your LFM over and over after each quest. That being said, they have issues: 1) If ANY member of the party has the flag set, the party leader gets an...
  6. Visik

Spent a lot of time customizing your screen layout? Save it!

I run into veterans occasionally who still don't know this one: You can save a huge fraction of the elements of your screen layout and then restore it at will after either accidentally dragging something or after Reincarnations that scramble it. It will also allow you to 'copy' and 'paste' a...
  7. Visik

Why are Breath Weapons targetable?

A breath weapon should 'aim' in the facing direction of the character casting it. I don't know how many times mine has gone off at a 90 degree angle because some mob that was apparently soft-targeted because it was closest moved to flank me. And when that happens, you're lucky if it hits ANY...
  8. Visik

Why do you have Next/Previous Target in Key Mapping?

When changes made to them aren't saved? (Note: The actual Key Mapping labels are: "Select Next Combat Target" and "Select Previous Combat Target.") Rangers with Improved Precise Shot and Casters with line-type spells both want to target the furthest enemy, in order to control better the...