Search results

1. Greysidious

Whats the Future of Hard core?

I also suspect that they are revamping the HC rewards structure. Maybe a way to purchase various cosmetic rewards through points/token/coins earned or something since the current structure has gotten a bit stale.
  2. Greysidious

Whats the Future of Hard core?

My guess on these events is that they will be similar to HC8, find the dragon horde chests, since that season was more of an event than an HC season in my book. I am a little hopeful that I do not have to take time off work just to participate, but I suspect that most of the event will take...
  3. Greysidious

Happy New Year

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!
  4. Greysidious

Where are we all based - UK - USA ?

Mars originally, but now I live in Louisiana, USA b/c my wife said so!
  5. Greysidious

Hardcore Season 9 begins in Dec

Thanks for the info. This will be the first HC that I skip. I will wait for a new one. Hopefully, not an event one like 8. Something Hardcore would be nice.
  6. Greysidious

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

0 for 20 last night. Even stayed up 1.5 hours past my normal sleep time. Getting ready for work now though. I suspect it will be done when I get home from work. Besides this ridiculousness, I am very disappointed that this "Event" was basically inactive all weekend, and only active during...
  7. Greysidious

Agree, and it is not like there is any special reward for the effort. You gain access to a quest that you will have access to eventually anyway. This is a royal waste of my very limited time. Middle finger to the devs.
  8. Greysidious

0 for 15 now. Closest was second to last gear dropped me. Sleep time. Good luck with the Infinity Puzzle.
  9. Greysidious

No, traps do not need to be disabled for success. 8 runs now, and the most I have gotten is 2 gears, dropped on 3rd. It is one of those that could never be solved b/c it is so random every time. Makes no sense to put it there for a time limited event.
  10. Greysidious

Illithid Invasion - Constructive Feedback

Due to my work schedule at this time, I have not been able to participate as much as I would like. However, I am still enjoying myself. It is what it is. Make the best of it. I wanted to run Where There's Smoke and kill the Illithid at least once before it was exhausted, so I made a new toon...
  11. Greysidious

The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

The HC Vendor on live is a kobold. Very nice!
  12. Greysidious

Global death

Yep, but only if they are over a certain level. I think it is /was level 5+.