Search results

1. Zvdegor

Macrotechnic installed drives visuals are ugly

You cant turn off those visuals.
  2. Zvdegor

PLEASE Fix Spell Targeting and Runearm Targeting PLEASE?

It is already planned. Right after they fix ladderbug ☝️
  3. Zvdegor

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

No. Vip sign up 5 bank slots right after and the extra 500 DDO points after 1 month. So you'll get it in June 1st
  4. Zvdegor

6-man R7 Killing Time

Congratz! What was the composition (builds) of the group?
  5. Zvdegor

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/vip-loyalty-reward-program-npc-claim-issue.11202/#post-124656
  6. Zvdegor

If SSG doesnt like that the players do exploits ingame why they think it is ok that they can exploit VIPs????
  7. Zvdegor

Horrible system
  8. Zvdegor

So when I pay for 12 month VIP and I cant grab a reward for whatever reason will I lose the reward of last month after my sub expires?
  9. Zvdegor

Request for VIP Clarification

I posted this already but this thread is also relevant: If I dont grab my VIP reward in a month, can I grab 2 rewards in the fillowing month? So rewards will be queued or will I lose a VIP month if I dont grab a reward??? How does it work in this case?
  10. Zvdegor

If I dont grab my VIP reward in a month, can I grab 2 rewards in the fillowing month? So rewards will be queued or will I lose a VIP month if I dont grab a reward??? How does it work in this case?
  11. Zvdegor

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Maybe your rewards will be queued till you grab those in order (after each other). I would be ok with that but not ok if I have to grab the reward in every month
  12. Zvdegor

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

It is. They only changed that you cannot turn those reaper items in at the reaper vendor for fragments.
  13. Zvdegor

Poll on Polls

Just select the OP's avatar and click on ignore. You wont see more post of that person.
  14. Zvdegor

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

If you can maintain your ac/prr/melee power above 300 any gear set or feat/enhancement/etc changes will be ok. I've played this build with many variations also without Tactical Detonation for years and was fun but I always missed 1 more crowd controll effect beside Dire Charge or Mighty Slam. If...
  15. Zvdegor

Value of Drow Weapons in 2024?

Cosmetics
  16. Zvdegor

Repeater Ranger Build Suggestion?

6 arti you need 6 ranger and 8 anything for PL for Repeatwr heroic PL getter. T5 BE +Snioer **** all you need + Harper tree goodies. If you wanna go Ranger 6 Arti 14 Ranger is fine. Or 6 Arti/6Rgo or Ftr/ 8 Ranger
  17. Zvdegor

I say instead of sentient exp they should give us a 5 slot sentient gem at least so we can put in a full set. The 2nd and 3rd VIP bag can gives us the sentient exp. That would feel more VIP to me!
  18. Zvdegor

Eternal Flask needs cooldown reset after exiting adventure.

It will be done right after death penalty goes away after a raid/quest completion ☝️
  19. Zvdegor

Thunder-shock Weapon (Artificer Battle Engineer t5)

Many times if I use Thunder-Shock or Shattered AOE shots while I moving, there is no additional trip/shatter effect at all. If I am standing still it hapens.
  20. Zvdegor

Rune arm suggestions

It depends what kind of artificer. Melee/Ranged/Caster ??? Build details would help!