Rune arm suggestions

EinarMal

I have not played Artificer in a long time. Are many rune arms still bugged? Any suggestions on 1-32 for rune arms that work?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
It depends what kind of artificer. Melee/Ranged/Caster ???
Build details would help!

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
All the 'shot' kind of runearms like force shot, acid shot, tidal shot except exploding canon shot are still bugged. Only cold shots works as intended. In other words, all shot kind of runearms with an arc are bugged and the devs are pretending not to notice. Or really don't know because no dev has ever played an artificer is my guess, proved by the lol that was the bugged new runearm UI that had to be reverted.

There's still no word if electrical leash runearms are bugged or nerfed.

Electrical storm runearms are still bugged.

Trash shot was put under cement.

My suggestion would be if you are not a melee artificer using short range aoe runearms like dino bone runearm, to either go bank shot (works) or madness (still works). I have no knowledge about knife shot because I don't actually have that runearm. Exploding fire shot works and exploding canon shot sometimes works (which is better than never works).

Oh, necronomicanon is also bugged. Anything with 'shot' and arc that was updated to be more reliable doesn't hit more than 1 shot at a distant target, the shots fizzle out. It sometimes works for 2-3 shots if the enemy is right in front of you.

EinarMal

It depends what kind of artificer. Melee/Ranged/Caster ???
Build details would help!

I was just specifically talking about the rune arm shots and if any are worth using. I am trying pew pew so I think ignore shooting them?

Stoner81

Exploding Cannon Shot are very handy for box/barrel breaking which is what I aim for most of the time.

Stoner81.