Search results

1. Oliphant

DPS Too High: Was it my fault?

Instead of getting threat reduction, you're making a threat DPS so you can empathize, got it.
  2. Oliphant

Stop humble bragging about peeling mobs off tanks and get threat reduction ffs.
  3. Oliphant

My experience with similar setups, maybe not quite so much reduction but a bit over 100%, with high Imbue Dice you will still pull if you bust out Inexorable Advance at the wrong time, like too early or after boss does a switch.
  4. Oliphant

Hard to really say what's going on sometimes. Some bosses will clear their aggro and switch on purpose. Having lots of imbue dice correlates with people having this issue, especially if you run Shiradi, ++especially if you use Inexorable Advance epic moment. Repeater builds seem to have...
  5. Oliphant

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

How piss weak is the dps if you running up to 400% threat and not expect aggro?
  6. Oliphant

Just switched my DL to a twf for boss dps, got -100% from Treachery threat reduction (-50% melee threat), Shadowdancer (-30%) and Dark Diversion (-20%). There is still some threat from Imbue Dice, but should not pull from the tank.
  7. Oliphant

14 Pal/X Dlord vs. Pure Dlord vs. Pure Paladin

Thanks, does it shut off the DL trance? Edit: I see PraetorPlato already answered. Seems like that is a huge hit for going STR based but advice in the thread suggests going STR based is better. I'm still missing something.
  8. Oliphant

14 Pal/X Dlord vs. Pure Dlord vs. Pure Paladin

I don't play melee much but checking it out. How does a Dragonlord rage? Does rage shut off the Dragonlord STR/CHA Trance?
  9. Oliphant

IoD gear breakdown please

Very easy to get threat reduction as a melee. :unsure:
  10. Oliphant

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

The rest of your post does not support the thesis that equal compensation is unreasonable, you make the case that it is in fact equal compensation. First of all, why assume people can't see the value proposition for themselves? I never thought to compare the 1-hour pot to them going back in...
  11. Oliphant

Why? Seems perfectly reasonable to provide equal appreciation.
  12. Oliphant

End game DPS

What a time to be alive, ayah!
  13. Oliphant

Example seems backwards since it's the folks that bought every expansion getting the 2nd tier treatment here. In your example VIPs are getting special treatment. Another way to think of this: having VIP subscriptions is a totally different subject. I'm talking about throwing a party and...
  14. Oliphant

If you were a scientist hoping to prove your hypothesis, would offering 1-hour loot boosts and recording reactions prove anything? Of course not, obviously no one would be pleased by 1-hour loot boost.
  15. Oliphant

If you throw a party and everything's free, but you segregate the guests into unequal tiers, that's still lame imo. Just a w.a.g. but if you complain or feign disbelief at people complaining about this free stuff, you're probably not one of the big spenders keeping the game alive. Better to...
  16. Oliphant

Does seem odd to reward the loyalists with a trifle compared to an expansion quest pack. Really doesn't matter how many people still need expansions. Those that do, get an expansion pack. And yes, glad others are getting an expansion pack.
  17. Oliphant

Most satisfying character action ingame

Old school Hunts End.
  18. Oliphant

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Don't delete your main, folks. :coffee:
  19. Oliphant

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Find someone that looks at you like DDO devs look at sentient exp.
  20. Oliphant

Low-Life Pally Tank Build for Difficult Content

What a great write up and humorous!