Search results

1. Buckshank

Suppress Mounts at Banks

In a game having this many deities, there has got to be one we can pray to that will grant the boon of suppressing mounts at public banks. I was bad enough before the Drakes. With the May dragon mounts coming out, bankers will be inaccessible. If it can be done in taverns, are banks too much to ask?
  2. Buckshank

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

What's an illithid dropping? A bad idea?
  3. Buckshank

Threat Generation

Thank you all for having this conversation. I have a much better feel for this, and I'm on the right track.
  4. Buckshank

Threat Generation

Running my first tank now, so this thread has me curious about all things tanky. What content are you running? At what difficulty? What's the character's buffed Intim? What other sources of hate are you using besides Intim? I don't raid much. In quests, my toon is moderately successful at...
  5. Buckshank

Dragon's Hoard locations

So either 1) there are more pieces than are needed so that players don't have to worry about missing out, or 2) all pieces are needed, with the rarest reward intended for the hardest of the hard core. Either way is fine by me. If the reward is easy, it isn't special.
  6. Buckshank

Automatically put mysterious remnants in your bag instead of having to run around and click on them

This. It handles the AFK farming concern, the step-off concern, it's not a boring chore, and it's already being done in-game.
  7. Buckshank

QoL - Bank Accessibility

Please add "Suppress Mount" when interacting with bankers. It can be tough to click on a banker when mounted players crowd around. In particular, the Isle of Dread banker (at many times) and the Harbor banker (during Hardcore season.)