Search results

1. Daemos

Help finishing ZEHNPAI'S Acid Warlock build. Lost in modern EPIC options...

OK, I am TRYING....but just don't know Epic at all. Zehnpai's build was an awesome help to me, but it does not contain Epic information: https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/493271-Zehnpai-s-Acid-Warlock-Friendly I have just arrived at level 30 and have been using mostly Primal...
  2. Daemos

Paladin with trap skills. First time builder with PAL 18/FTR 1/DRK RNG 1

First time builder here. My wife requested a quirky build with some requests: -Paladin -Able to trap -Tiefling. She will not play human. -Have a wolf to pull levers. I have an OLLDDDdddd character on one of myaccounts that was a paladin/rogue (Batman Build??? I think it was called) but I don't...
  3. Daemos

Not receiving +1 Tome in latest Ultimate Sharn offering

I purchased Ultimate Sharn bundle on my account. Many characters do not appear to have it. After reviewing inventory on multiple characters, I still cannot find the +1 tome of understanding. Can these please be resent. They are BtC so I cannot create a character and pass them on. I purchased...
  4. Daemos

Killed by summoned Living meteor swarm on Treasure Cove Island

Dark Apostate summoned LMS. I was killed. End of story. WAI? It's a public area as far as I understood.
  5. Daemos

Save a 2012 build: Neutral Dwarf Bard 10/Fighter 2/Barbarian 1

Meet Phadrian D'Kundarak, an old friend of mine that I used to play in days of old. When I came back to him in 2023, he is still holding dual DAxes and has quite the old/outdated build. I would love to lesser reincarnate him to something more modern and to level him up to 32. He would be...