Search results

1. Propane

Vooduspyce celebrating 10 years of DDO content! 2000 DDO store point codes giveaway!!

Congratz! Thanks for all you to for our community!
  2. Propane

So any build ideas for upcoming dragon fighter?

agree - with the healing aura gone - will be reshuffling - Dire Charge - Great Cleave - Cleave - Spinning Ice - Legendary Rally - more of a DPS focus ... I was playing the build as more support... but things change...
  3. Propane

Currently .. T5 Warchanter , T2 Warpriest (Divine Might & Wall of Steel) , T3 Stwalward Defender for stance stuff. Goal is to Freeze things - than smack them T5 Fury (have gone back and forth with Dreadnought) I have been running T3 Exalted Angle for Holy Presence - will need to update now...
  4. Propane

I currently have a 14 bard / 4 fighter / 2 cleric - great ax freezy bard (T5 Warchanter) - I am looking at doing a ETR soonish and will be exploring the 4 dragonlord
  5. Propane

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I agree with the voices that removing Exalted Angel passive healing is going to hurt the game. It already comes with the steep costs of gearing for it positive spell power (weapon slot or other), being in the mantel (lossing DPS), and being fairly high AP cost (T3) in the tree, and forcing the...
  6. Propane

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

YES! please continue to sprinkle in this small changes vs nothing between the larger class / tree overhauls.... Some good stuff here - thanks!
  7. Propane

Dryad Grove: Defenseless - Eveningstar Challenge - BUG - can not complete

Ha - just noticed... https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u61-lamannia-4-now-open.2907/ Bugfixes: The Challenge XP panel is no longer a string table error.
  8. Propane

It worked for us last night - 2 of 3 needed to used it - thanks again for sharing!
  9. Propane

Thanks for sharing - will be using very soon - have a great day!
  10. Propane

Hello! Tried running this challenge this weekend (want to roll the dice on some throwing daggers...) - we could run the quest - but at time completion - it wouldn't end the quest... Looking at the XP report / quest objective - sting table error - Anyone else see this?
  11. Propane

Hi

Happy Hump Day!