Search results

1. Silvorn

E3BC airships

How about make the airships spawn as often as dragons in the ruins of gianthold. And make the dragons spawn as often as airships in E3BC. I literally walked out of town, got to select a teleport and a pirate air ship...or make it a whole lot easier to take down the airships.
  2. Silvorn

Bard group buffs

Just played a spellsinger to 32, Buffing is an annoying click fest. F1 cast bard song, F2 cast bard song etc. Could bards get some sort of mass bard song or a cast on group ability? I don't care if there are 5 people and it takes 5 songs. but click wait for song to play, allow a couple seconds...
  3. Silvorn

Bag upgrades

How about an option to upgrade the size of bags in the store instead of having to purchase the next step up. Like tomess Say I have a large collectible bag (395 points) I want to upgrade to a huge (595 points). charge 225-250 points and buy an upgrade? Better off to just go big to begin with.
  4. Silvorn

Old nicked weapons.

I discovered several old weapons I have lying around. Is there a way to “upgrade” them to the newer version? For example the great sword I have is +1 1d6 sonic and +4 to trip (I think don’t have it in front of me right now). I can run the quests and replace them but figured I would ask.
  5. Silvorn

Fix danger at dunwater

Trying to run this. first time mob spawned in floor, bugged. Reset and ran it again. second time two mobs spawn in the floor and can't complete the quest. have them teleport, respawn if they don't take damage in x seconds or something. The 10-20 second lag may have had something to do with it....