Search results

1. Joanna Drecas

Critique my dumb build :D

I was bored, so I wanted to come up with some kind of weird, wacky build, that's unlike anything that I've ever tried before. Didn't really succeed, but I did come up with a silly DoT build :) It has 10 levels of Stormsinger for Ddoor and Cure criticals, and caster levels for the two bard DoTs...
  2. Joanna Drecas

Requesting a build

Hi there, an alt of mine is about to hit their 3rd life, but I have no idea what kind of a build to go with. They have 1 wizard life, and 1 bard life. They only have a +6 intelligence tome, so some kind of a crazy, fun build that uses it would be nice. It can be flavor build too, as long as it...
  3. Joanna Drecas

Is it just me, or does Elder of Winter not grant caster levels?

Playing a lightning caster, have tried spells with it toggled on and off, and I can't see any appreciable difference. Even the duration on my resist energies doesn't go up.
  4. Joanna Drecas

Do I keep the HC favor reward if I TR?

I guess my Google-fu sucks because I can't find this info anywhere but... I've earned 3000 favor on hardcore, and unlocked the associated reward, but I am still missing reaper points and epic levels have been real slow going, so I've decided to TR, but before I do that, I'd like to know if I...
  5. Joanna Drecas

ELI5: What is the event?

I don't understand what this event is supposed to be, what's different? Is this something only for the ******es of the servers, and casuals like me who don't run reaper needn't even bother wondering about this event?
  6. Joanna Drecas

Grave Work - The blur effect

When you fight the Matador Chieftain in Grave Work, there is some kind of nauseating blur effect that accompanies that particular battle. It is extremely disorienting, and did I mention nauseating. I can't look at the screen at all! Is this game meant to make you want to vomit?? After battling...
  7. Joanna Drecas

Barovian weapon's nerfed

No longer comes with a 0.5W, now it's just the base damage.
  8. Joanna Drecas

What's up with the Shadowblade?

I am playing an artificer, and I've noticed that whenever I switch runearms, my Shadowblade spell (the singular, the fan is fine) changes it's spellpower. If I equip a runearm which gives me an electrical imbue, the damage changes to electric, to light when using a light imbue runearm, and to...