Search results

1. SteelStar

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

You can only claim one reward per calendar month, you would be eligible to claim #6 on the first of the next calendar month.
  2. SteelStar

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Much like the current Year of the Dragon rewards, if you're eligible for a VIP reward you haven't claimed yet, you will see a notification on your screen.
  3. SteelStar

Curse of Overloaded & Cleansing cards

The Curse of the Overloaded does nothing other than prevent a new Curse from being added until Curse of the Overloaded is removed.
  4. SteelStar

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

The mouselook issue is caused by the performance drop fixed in the note "Corrected an issue that was causing the game client's frame rate to decrease over time.". So it should be fixed with this patch, yes.
  5. SteelStar

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

It's on our radar! It (along with other Dragon Lord bugs people have mentioned since U66 launch) is coming in a later patch.
  6. SteelStar

multiple dragonlord bugs

It is intended that that ability does not have wing VFX.
  7. SteelStar

multiple dragonlord bugs

Looking into Laughter for patch. The other two are fixed internally for an upcoming patch. The stacking situation is intentional, we'll adjust the text. I'll double check the Melee Power, it was working when we tested it before Live. We'll see what we can do about this one. While there's...
  8. SteelStar

Hey Tonquin!

This is also fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. ✨
  9. SteelStar

Hey Tonquin!

This has been fixed, and should be in 66.0.1 when it comes up later today.
  10. SteelStar

Walk of shame - Double curse bug usage punishment bit too heavy

To clarify, as the effect itself isn't live yet as originally planned: Curse of the Overloaded simply does nothing but count as a Curse on the item.
  11. SteelStar

Dragonborn breath dissapointment

No, other than the fix to using it while moving mentioned by Tonquin above. More specifically, the animation and detect for the spell no longer gets canceled by certain movement animations. But yes.
  12. SteelStar

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

Below 20, Inquisitives are unchanged in this update (outside of any other Heroic trees that may have changed in this Update). Every Inquisitive that gained access to Hunt's End at level 20 now gains access to both an AOE Epic Strike of their choosing and the updated Hunt's End at level 20, and...
  13. SteelStar

20+ U66 bugs

Sure! Cruel Cut now has a 6-second cooldown (was 30) Rank 3 of Cruel Cut now adds +1d6 of additional Constitution Damage for every 2 Character Levels you have Festering Wound now lists its Max Stack Size of 10, since it's now actually relevant Rank 3 of Festering Wound no longer adds Festering...
  14. SteelStar

20+ U66 bugs

Commenting on ones I have a specific answer for right now (and no others): 1 is fixed internally, as you'd already noted. 2 is fixed internally 3 is fixed internally 4 & 5 are fixed internally 6 we're investigating, but initially looks as if it's working correctly internally. 7 is fixed...
  15. SteelStar

Alright so: As I'd said earlier in the thread, we've been working up a few changes based on feedback from this thread. Here's what we're looking at right now, which still could change before release: Arcane Archer Arrow of Slaying changes to +250% Damage and +25 flat damage (which is before...
  16. SteelStar

Not really. Especially as the majority of what I'm changing here is based on this thread's feedback.
  17. SteelStar

I'll often post things in progress in discord chats, then bring them to the forums once they're a little more solidified. History has shown that things posted to the forums tend to be taken as permanent gospel, and there are extra steps that must be taken before I can post things here that don't...
  18. SteelStar

Thanks for the feedback in Preview 2! One of the most salient points we're seeing is that people are concerned about a drop in overall Ranged DPS. With the changes shown in Preview 2, we definitely have some room to add some power to parts of the ranged ecosystem before this releases. Some of...
  19. SteelStar

Update 66 Preview 2: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

There was significant concern in Preview 1 that Dragon Lord made a better tank than all existing tank options, and those players expressed that they wanted to see changes so that would not be the case. As a result of player feedback, we made adjustments. Changing unreleased trees based on...
  20. SteelStar

Apologies, I thought there was a Known Issue being listed with this elsewhere. We've gotten most styles firing smoothly with the AOE Ranged Attacks, but some crossbows still aren't there yet in this build. It will be fixed.