Search results

1. Goldy

Game Rant discussion with Tolero about Vecna Unleashed

https://gamerant.com/dungeons-and-dragons-online-vecna-unleashed-expansion/ Normally I would highlight something in the article when I share the link, there is not a whole lot of information but sharing the link just in case.
  2. Goldy

Morgrave University Upper Commons

A few quick thoughts and comments Didn't See Randall Lyric or a Fate Singer Calliope Feldren does not have a Chalise above her head. I jumped through multiple floating elevators blocks. You take an Airship from the Upper Commons but arrive in Nymph's Quarters in an elevator, and the reverse...
  3. Goldy

Expansion Claim Vendors - Airship "Heart of Wind"

I would like to see the Expansion Claim Vendors placed on the Airship "Heart of Wind". The ship characters first appear on. It gets tiring chasing them around. If the Claim Vendors cannot be placed on the deck I wouldn't be opposed to an interior room with them in, heck I would settle for...
  4. Goldy

Dislike of the new store

Is it just me? I guess I hoped it would grow on me after looking at on Lamannia. Rather I moved from thinking it is an ugly "cartoon" to how did anyone approve this design? The design and feel doesn't fit DDO at all. The over sized icons make it difficult to read if there is something...
  5. Goldy

LotRO lag fixes?

Overnight a number of the MMO news sites reported that two potential fixes for lag in LotRO have been identified and that fixes for these are in the works. Many read something similar to this. Glossing over how these sites gather news. I was disappointed these sites are not actually citing...
  6. Goldy

Staff Tracker - Empty

The Staff Tracker is returning no results for me.