Search results

1. S

Apprentice system to temporarily boost levels

City of Heroes (the superhero MMO) has this as a way to let characters join a party that's higher in level with no penalty. They called it the "sidekick" system, but I think "apprentice" is more thematically appropriate in DDO. So my buddies are playing their characters, and I'd like to join...
  2. S

Can you convert Legacy Gem of Many Facets?

I have several Gem of Many Facets from before Update 50. These are the ones that matched all the "starter" power sets at the same time, as opposed to the current Gems that match two sets out of the many higher-level sets available. I've heard that you could convert a legacy Gem to a current one...
  3. S

Bad map in "Reach for the Sky"

The upper-right quadrant of the map in the wiki doesn't seem to match the one in-game. Was it changed in an update? (I'm trying to paste side-by-side comparison images but for some reason the forum gives me error messages when I try to post pictures.)
  4. S

Bugs in "Turn the Page" (Preview 2)

* This is from Preview 2. At the time I didn't know I was supposed to post this here. * This quest was fun. Uncompletable, but fun. I found 3 bugs: 1. Zarnoth the Vigilant says to get 3 more Codex pages. After I got 2 Codex pages, the quest progress window said "Collect Codex Pages: 2 left"...
  5. S

Bug - Final Dialogue in Vecna Unleashed

Bug request 306241. The Traveler's final dialog box is formatted incorrectly. The Traveler says "Can't you just poof Vecna back to where he came from?" (which is also the player's response to the previous dialog box.) This is followed by the player's response, which is three paragraphs of what...
  6. S

Bug - Final Dialogue in Vecna Unleashed

* This is duplicated on the "Lammania Bug Discussion" forum because I hadn't read Cordovan's instructions "Bug Reporting on Lamannia" before posting here.* Bug request 306241. The Traveler's final dialog box is formatted incorrectly. The Traveler says "Can't you just poof Vecna back to where...