Search results

1. E

Anniversary event?

Was there even an anniversary token this year? All I can find is that last year's reward was recycled.
  2. E

Anniversary event?

Isn't the anniversary event usually late February to early March?
  3. E

Dragon Lord is ok.

I like how they introduced a bonus to breath weapons at the exact same time as nerfing the breath weapon to near uselessness. Really makes the slap in the face feel like a kick in the nads.
  4. E

We have a one-question survey for you!

The atomic nerfs are why I'm quitting. I could write a novella on why no one else should ever start playing this cluster.
  5. E

We have a one-question survey for you!

After seeing the latest Lama preview I won't even play the game myself. I actively discourage others from touching it.
  6. E

Why? sigh

Why in 16 years, 25+ computers, and over 3 different sound devices have I never been able to make the voice chat work reliably? Some mysteries will never solve.
  7. E

Thoughts on Softcore:Season 9

Sure. Hardcore is for the tryhards, holiday events are for the grinders. It's about time the casuals got an event. Even if it is just a joke.
  8. E

Thoughts on Softcore:Season 9

I actually really like the notion of a "softcore" league. All dungeons scale to "casual" mode on R10, and every player gets the "you cannot die" enchantment from the tutorial quest permanently.
  9. E

number of augment slots balanced?

"We have listened to your feedback and decided to bring back one element of the old Guild augments. Slots augments will now provide a bonus for 20 seconds and be consumed. Placing an augment in a slot now costs 15 astral shards and cannot be done while in a dungeon."
  10. E

number of augment slots balanced?

most ml29+ named items really should have 2. Its just standard at this point.
  11. E

Bought character slots. Didn't get them.

Several hours later the character slots are still absent.
  12. E

Bought character slots. Didn't get them.

After my VIP sub ran out and I opted not to renew, I didn't have enough character slots on premium to access all my characters. I had 36 slots for 39 characters. So I bought 3 more slots. The DDO points disappeared from my total. I still have only 36 slots. Logged out. Logged back in. Still only...
  13. E

Gem of Many Facets Lottery totally nuts

Why is anyone still wasting threads on this garbage? Even your typical "Asian Grinder" MMO is not this bad.
  14. E

Mechanized warrior's coffer?

So the cosmetics with this set are pretty cool, actually neat enough I almost bought them. Then I saw it was bundled with bank space. Specifically a ludicrously pitiful amount of storage in exchange for a huge amount of points. I am so disgusted by this cash grab.
  15. E

FYI Each gold festivult coin turned-in gives you ~21% chances for 6 curse cards of one type

This seems to be the case with most systems added to the game recently. I can't actually remember the last new thing I was excited about.
  16. E

FYI Each gold festivult coin turned-in gives you ~21% chances for 6 curse cards of one type

So? The curse cards are up there with GOMF in terms of sheer uselessness.
  17. E

DDO Players Age -- Poll

I identify as a boomer.
  18. E

Abishai Gear maybe going a little bit too far

I'm a big fan of the original Abishai set, to the point where I farmed 2 full Epic versions back in the S/S/S days. I was excited to see new items added to the set to make it more versatile/useful... until I scrolled all the way through the list. It seems they've now added a belt, pendant, and...
  19. E

Gem of Many Facets Lottery totally nuts

GOMF is not very good even if you do get the combo you want. That's just compared to the cost. If it could be had for a reasonable price it would be pretty good. As is? Its not even good as sentient food.