Search results

1. N

Vertical scaling up of VM

most likely because most characters on HC are newer and have less history (inventory / past lives / whatever) to keep track of
  2. N

Add filters to the chest loot to filter out undesirables

Better yet, make the class appropriate loot option work as it's described? *shrug*
  3. N

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

Same thing can happen if you refresh shipbuffs at low hp since the game strips all effects before adding fresh effects. Just one of the reasons to be careful with rage or other temporary effects.
  4. N

SSG: Time to reel in 18/1/1 builds

The biggest problem is figuring out which is the one true build [TM] which defines how the SSG have decreed the game "should" be played.
  5. N

Lack of sound

Winblows issue. I get the same thing occasionally and it's usually another application holding sound exclusively (usually a web browser)
  6. N

Do Cannith Crafting Success Boosters actually do anything?

They can help, but I'd not risk 40% unless flush with resources
  7. N

This is why we can't have nice things.
  8. N

*facepalm* do not feed the troll. Nuke them from orbit.
  9. N

Hush you! Do you really want to spoil the game some of us are actually playing?
  10. N

Perhaps not, padawan. I'm just not setting out to insult people #justsayin
  11. N

A 1 level splash will never be as effective. This is part of multiclassing. That said i can't really argue against increasing ml per class or the number of class levels required for some abilities.
  12. N

How much longer will DDO survive?

An enterprising intern will figure out a way of consolidating the client and server into a monolothic single-player only download, thereby ensuring ddo immortality.
  13. N

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

Can't help but feel that the devs are not the decision makers here ... look towards middle/upper manglement^Hmanagement for those shakers.
  14. N

Daily Restarts

Only if they can be implemented on a rolling window e.g. every 23 or 25 hours so that no one timezone is impacted more than any other
  15. N

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

lacklustre at best ... these are [of course not] all based upon total vip time rather than whenever (if) this starts on the 32nd of whenever?
  16. N

How many hours do you DDO a week?

Where's the simple option: too many?
  17. N

Controversial: The DDO Parser, is it time?

Heck no ddo isn't ready ... you can't even get a persistent chat or combat log fer cryin out loud
  18. N

U66 Marketplace New Player Experience Typos

yeah ... i just realised i omitted "not" from my reply lol ... so much for music humour
  19. N

U66 Marketplace New Player Experience Typos

probably, unless this is a bard conspiracy
  20. N

Having a tool/process to move named items to a different named item set

Seems excessively minmax to me ... although allowing it only to switch to a lower ML set might mitigate a little?