Search results

1. Matsu

Key To Eveningstar Cooldown Reduction

actually a dev posted this a few years ago. not easy to find after the redo of the forums.
  2. Matsu

Key To Eveningstar Cooldown Reduction

unfortunately the key to eveningstar was approved and is under contract from WotC. WotC does not engage in renegotiation of single items in the contract. WotC would require to renegotiate the entire contract, and it is not worth it.
  3. Matsu

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Question on the Expansions. When you talk to Xatheral will the Dragon know which expansions you have purchased previously or will the dragon only give you a list of all the expansions?
  4. Matsu

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

no this fix does not work for me.
  5. Matsu

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

Since at least update 67, maybe update 66, I am now affected by the dang raptor sound crashing the game. I should note that previously, before update 66 for sure, I was not affected by the common crash bug. I have tried the two fixes I found from early last year, 2023, but am still crashing...
  6. Matsu

Eye of the beholder 1 and 2

buy on steam for $5 for all three when on sale.
  7. Matsu

Please Add these Armors to the game

For some reason when you make a mirrored glammered version you do not always get all the "layers" of the armor. This leads me to believe the older armors are composites of multiple armors but that is just a guess. An white base mated with a blue highlights vs. a steel base mated with the...
  8. Matsu

Please Add these Armors to the game

Popping in here. This is an original Mithral Full Plate armor design, these old sets of mithral armor are now all bound to character. This random armor was found in Sky Blue, Royal Purple and Blood Red highlights on either a white and a steel armor versions. There is a rumored Blood Red on...
  9. Matsu

DDOwiki broke, need alternative

Out of my curiosity what browser are you using? Running Opera it has an ad blocker, so I looked at other browsers without Ad Blockers and saw nothing. The reason I as is the image looks like an insertion system used by some VPN/WIFI providers that puts ads in the weirdest places. Like when a...
  10. Matsu

A Message to Our Players From SSG

I realize it was only two days, but it was two days over a holiday weekend that many of us had hopes of playing more than usual. I know of several players, myself included, will not have the opportunity to play over this upcoming weekend. Please take this in the manner that it is given...
  11. Matsu

Survey on Google

By using Google Survey, they limit responses to one per google login/email, as well as it making anonymous feedback; since google isn't sharing the login/emails with SSG (Daybreak).
  12. Matsu

Social panel should pull the who's online info when opened (no more blank LFM listings)

Yeah first world problem. The tool is more useful to many of us who don't use the LFM tab when it opens to the guild tab, like it has for 15 years. I would vote no to this change.
  13. Matsu

Social panel should pull the who's online info when opened (no more blank LFM listings)

Not to be a Debbie downer, but many of us prefer the Social Panel open to the Guild Tab, not the LFM. So while it is one step forward, it to at least some of us is four steps back.
  14. Matsu

Hey Tonquin!

This might be a more complicated request, would it be possible to get the actual bonus (penalty) applied to your character in the tooltip on the icons normally found in the upper left of your screen. IE I cast Shield of Faith on my character, the icon shows up and says "You have a deflection...
  15. Matsu

Epic Monk Gear

Have some Monk lives upcoming and trying to figure out Gear once I hit level 20? I have an idea for later Epic levels but I am scratching my head for those lower epics. I cannot seem to get the gear Tetris to work for me. I am considering just sticking with Sharn gear, but it seems some of...
  16. Matsu

Might have cracked the Key code

So I had 10 keys in inventory, went into the Grave Yard, ran 5 levels over (Level 7 running at Level 12) and pulled 9 keys. I went back ran a second time and pulled 11 keys. 20 Keys in two runs. I have also pulled 1 key in two runs, but usually pull 4 to 5. Sometimes the RNG likes...
  17. Matsu

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

Cordovan, You have been around long enough to remember the original incarnation of the Dragontouched Armor, introduced in Module 8. Every bonus was "useful" to somebody, but for most builds only one bonus in each tier was useful. It was a lot of grinding to get the ingredients/armor/runes...
  18. Matsu

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

I have tried this system out, and it feels like a worse version of Dragon Touched. I randomly pull a card and assign it to my Equipment, You know a Reaper/Mythic item I spent month farming to get (+1 to my Necromancer Rolls) on my barbarians Great Axe. I cannot remove or replace? At least...
  19. Matsu

Reaper steed (cost)

I have only read the first four pages of this topic and I guess I am slightly at a loss. To be honest this is the only festival I don't mind. I have a strong dislike for the others. Maybe I am biased and that shows. Level 14/15 character running on Challenge 20. Beyond the Spectral...
  20. Matsu

Yet more cosmetics?!?!?!?

Demonstrating I am old and I keep everything. There are at a minimum three types of cosmetics. The first introduced are called Armor Appearance Kits. These kits reskinned an item with a different appearance. Some of these appearances have been reintroduced as Cosmetics. Some (Dark Steel...