Search results

1. Matsu

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

Since at least update 67, maybe update 66, I am now affected by the dang raptor sound crashing the game. I should note that previously, before update 66 for sure, I was not affected by the common crash bug. I have tried the two fixes I found from early last year, 2023, but am still crashing...
  2. Matsu

Epic Monk Gear

Have some Monk lives upcoming and trying to figure out Gear once I hit level 20? I have an idea for later Epic levels but I am scratching my head for those lower epics. I cannot seem to get the gear Tetris to work for me. I am considering just sticking with Sharn gear, but it seems some of...
  3. Matsu

Founder's Fountain

Several years ago, like 2016, the Founder's Fountain stopped working, as you could no longer view the list of server, guilds and names. The list of guilds per server was posted after a while and there was a statement akin to we will fix this when we have time. I am guessing the list of...
  4. Matsu

100 on Daily Silver Roll

I rolled a 100 this morning on my daily Silver Roll. My prize ... wait for it ... 1 Sun Flask and 1500 XP. I had to double check and than triple check, 1 Sun Flask. Why is that even a possibility on a 100 Roll? I mean I could see 100 Sun Flasks, but 1.
  5. Matsu

Hardcore - Wilderness Adventure Areas.

On Hard Core every season I play 1 character to level 20, just using Wilderness Adventure Areas. I have been successful in seven of eight seasons of achieving that goal, in either season two or three I died at level 19 in the Cogs when I lag stuttered into the lava and continued to stutter...
  6. Matsu

Smolder

https://ddowiki.com/page/Searing_Heights Has anyone seen Smolder lately? Have been running on the Hardcore Server and it just hasn't shown up for me. Okay I know statistically it is still possible to have not shown up, but after 101* runs to the Lava Fall Cave, it would be hard to not see...