Search results

1. Y

A New Orien static group to start!

it was brought to my attention that i should probably announce that the guild we will be running as does have the dadelean kraken WITH all buffs available :D 2 spots available!!!
  2. Y

Alright the train has started to pick up.. we currently have 2 spots available for this static group :) train leaves the station Monday 4/8 at 6 PM pst... reserve yor spots now!
  3. Y

New Orien static group hosted by Viral

Alright the train has started to pick up.. we currently have 2 spots available for this static group :) train leaves the station Monday 4/8 at 6 PM pst... reserve yor spots now!
  4. Y

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

servers are up.. everyone can stop itching and scratching... see yall in game <3 awesome job devs!!
  5. Y

darn.. still down.... guess ill get some actual work done LOL
  6. Y

people who drink and can control their drinking do this thing where they stop drinking for a week every month.. its called a tolerance break... its to stop them from becoming alcoholics. id like to compare this downtime to a tolerance check... clooking back at some of these posts on the...
  7. Y

Well good news/bad news... good news is you have more time to sign up for this status group becuase of the down time. bad news.... static group start will be delayed to next monday. if you are interesed talk to me here :)
  8. Y

Well good news/bad news... good news is you have more time to sign up for this status group becuase of the down time. bad news.... static group start will be delayed to next monday. if you are interesed talk to me here :)
  9. Y

enjoy your sunday everyone cya in game monday... maybe this was planned downtime... a tolerance break, we clearly all need it ahahah
  10. Y

in the mean time.... i am taking suggestions for other MMORPGs.... anyone?
  11. Y

it would be awesome if our ERP system at work would go down for this long period of time occasionally :D
  12. Y

maybe the last time we had down time spanning almost 12 hours was on the feywild launch?
  13. Y

maybe.... just maybe.. none of our PCs can supprt all the pre reqs that are being installed so we cant play... but those who have good PCs are in game having a blast!!!
  14. Y

you my friend are talking to a brick wall
  15. Y

honestly... reading all the complaints under this thread has turned out to be more entertaining than actually playing today.. THank you all for the continued amusement keep it up :)
  16. Y

no rules... just want to make sure that everyone levels together id ont want to leave anyone behind level wise becuase they require double the XP everyone else does :)
  17. Y

silly me i seemed to have posted this only on the orien forum! if interested and not from orien but want to give it a shot please details below! starting April 1st, i will start a static group on our orien server. there is currently no one in the group(this will change QUICKLY) so there are...
  18. Y

Good day everyone, starting April 1st, i will start a static group on our orien server. there is currently no one in the group(this will change QUICKLY) so there are openings as of now. heres how we will start. 1) all characters SHOULD be first lifers 2) i have typed up a quest journal for...
  19. Y

The order assassins

WHAT?! LOL
  20. Y

The order assassins

Hello all Orien denizens! its me viralink(in game) and if you dont know me, i am a long time player of DDO. i ve been in my guild SOLO for years. i am now looking to recruit players to join me on a journey. recruitment is open to all. That being said, i have made multiple characters for...