The order assassins

Hello all Orien denizens!

its me viralink(in game) and if you dont know me, i am a long time player of DDO. i ve been in my guild SOLO for years. i am now looking to recruit players to join me on a journey. recruitment is open to all.

That being said, i have made multiple characters for multiple aspects of the game. Please see below.

Viralink- this is my main character, he sits at cap and runs raids and R10s(this will be a static character) i will soon be hosting raid groups and R10 groups.
Mondaloriann- is my newly created toon who has just begun the journey of the past life grind. i will host statis leveling groups with this character DAILY.

i have some healers and tanks also for raiding that is sitting at cap.

now to the recruitment "effort" i want to gather a group of players to join my guild so we can do this as guildmates and PALS! so that we can do the above things mentioned... static leveling, raids, and R10 groups.

If interested please send me a tell in game at Viralink or you can leave a mail in game as well as here in the forums :)

Hobgoblin

its a trap!

if you join his groups all he does is complete the quest insanely fast and if you ask for loot that drops for him there is a 96.8% chance he will move it to you.

how selfish!