Search results

1. Y

A New Orien static group to start!

silly me i seemed to have posted this only on the orien forum! if interested and not from orien but want to give it a shot please details below! starting April 1st, i will start a static group on our orien server. there is currently no one in the group(this will change QUICKLY) so there are...
  2. Y

New Orien static group hosted by Viral

Good day everyone, starting April 1st, i will start a static group on our orien server. there is currently no one in the group(this will change QUICKLY) so there are openings as of now. heres how we will start. 1) all characters SHOULD be first lifers 2) i have typed up a quest journal for...
  3. Y

The order assassins

Hello all Orien denizens! its me viralink(in game) and if you dont know me, i am a long time player of DDO. i ve been in my guild SOLO for years. i am now looking to recruit players to join me on a journey. recruitment is open to all. That being said, i have made multiple characters for...
  4. Y

The Order of Assassins- recruiting!

Hello Fellow Orien players, The Order of Assassins is now recruiting. we are seeking a balance of new and experienced players. our goals are below and will be achieved. 1)Weekly raiding hosted by us. 2) max out kraken buffs. 3)legendary reaper runs at cap. 4)Assisting new players. IF you are...