Search results

1. N

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Depends on the era. After all, dragons are just fictional monsters born from snakes. Plus, D&D dragons aren't as powerful as mythical dragons. They're just big lizards.
  2. N

In other words, once the copyright issues are cleared, this can be done. IoD managed to implement it too! Keep up the good work, developers! lol
  3. N

Request: Two-handed weapon looking similar to Echo of the Sunsword.

If the buried ruins of Blackmoor, lying deep underground, were to be found, we might obtain it.
  4. N

In the world of Mystara, gnomes fly through the skies in biplanes, but when Blackmoor gets involved, it adds a twist with lightsabers swinging and grenade launchers firing. D&D is honestly a world where anything goes, so as long as there's a logical reason for introducing another setting, it's...
  5. N

Is the new Expansion - Planescape?

No Spelljammer or Blackmoor. I had a dream where I was swinging a lightsaber.
  6. N

I've mentioned this before, but there's a 'plague' in Eberron where one must embroider clothes and engrave armor. Despite simpler designs being more common for ordinary citizens due to the high cost of such equipment, all the armor in DDO is designed for nobility. I'd like to see more designs...
  7. N

It's not Japanime, it's more like old D&D art. It's a mix of art from the 1970s and 1980s, along with the art style around the time when 3rd edition Eberron came out. If it were Japanime, the design would seek balance within its imbalance. If you're aiming for realism, it's stranger to choose...
  8. N

A Bit Eccentric? Quirks of DDO Developers

I often wonder every time a new cosmetic like Coffer or Ultimate Version comes out, do the developers at SSG buy clothes online without knowing how they look? At least put some screenshots from different angles to showcase the great design! Nobody's going to pay for something they can't see...
  9. N

Well, everyone has their own preferences, so why not just buy what you want? I only want the Great Sword and Cloak myself. As for the Dragon Mount, I think we'll get a free one this month that's had its armor removed and painted green, right?
  10. N

It's unbelievable! There's no other way to put it except to say, 'Are your eyes rotting?' The form unmistakably screams American design. It may appear uncool at first glance, yet upon closer inspection, while it might seem cool, it ultimately comes full circle back to being uncool, which is...
  11. N

KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

What should be the main weapon choice when using Colossus? Which is better? FoM Weapon + Colossus + the other 3 Forbidden Knowledge, or Dino Weapon + Colossus + the other 4 Forbidden Knowledge. Or should it be Dino Weapon + Colossus + 4 Dread Curse?
  12. N

New Weapon Types as Trees

It's a bit different from a weapon, but it's a Holy Symbol. I'd like it to be implemented as a separate model of the Orb. By repurposing the program mechanism of weapons that Paladins possess to exhibit special effects, implementation would be straightforward. Users can gain additional...
  13. N

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

lol There are strengths and weaknesses in both. If we can't objectively assess and have a more specific conversation without just triggering allergies, let's just stop. "What a hassle of a forum if you can't even bring up well-known stories as examples."
  14. N

So what? How does that relate to pointing out issues with DDO? The method of obtaining items in DDO lacks drama. It's just opening boxes and getting them. While the Dull Dagger is implemented through a unique update method, it lacks any dramatic element and visually appears weak as it seems...
  15. N

When you bring up EverQuest in DDO, there's always someone who inevitably gets allergic reactions, right? :) Still regret not being able to get the Fiery Avenger first in the world due to guild-imposed local rules preventing entry into the raid area. It's not a bad thing to incorporate...
  16. N

Bizarre Appearance Armor

This four types of old-type armor were successfully copied using Mirror without any issues. (Has the bug that prevented accurate copying of old-type armor been fixed?) I'll leave it as a note, although it's a bit off-topic to post about weapons in an armor thread. While randomly generated...
  17. N

Bizarre Appearance Armor

I want to revive the great threads left by our predecessors before they vanish into the electronic abyss. https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497536 I'm not sure how long I'll be playing DDO, so I want to summarize my old armor while my memory is fresh. This armor includes pieces...
  18. N

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Iconic weapons akin to the Epic Weapons in EverQuest. ...and Holy Symbol.
  19. N

Paladin PLs

If you're only going to play low-level Reapers, it's easier with Pure. Just slap on full plate armor, swing a Great Sword with a STR build, and stomp on traps! Instead of clumsily multiclassing, let's wield the Holy Sword sooner.
  20. N

Fix Experience point token items

The developers do not recognize that a system which only allows for wasteful spending is flawed.