Search results

1. B

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

Raids don't bar the loot though :ROFLMAO:. Best loot in raids is annoying when you're trying to farm, sure. But on the contrary, it is the best loot in the game so it shouldn't just be with the other loot where it drops from a quest ect. You should do work on it. Newer raids aren't too hard to...
  2. B

Hot bar re-sizing

IIRC, the hotbars is part of the UI scaling. Which they are slowly working on with no roadmap ahead of. Individual resizing unfortunately isn't possible with the way the hotbars are implemented in the game atm, all part of the spaghetti code.
  3. B

The DPS chase is a failure in monster design...

really depends on the content. In R10's it's hard to keep up with your insta killers. Isint DPS the point of the content tho? You're killing mobs... If you're chasing after someone who is faster and has more dps, could it be your build?
  4. B

Leave hotkey bars alone when reincarnating

Could maybe set up a Macro to do it for you when you cap if you're LRing? I love the idea, but I doubt it can be saved, as a reincarnation is wiping the character clean. Which includes changes to your toon.
  5. B

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Very excited for the mount!
  6. B

We have a one-question survey for you!

I would love to see a pie chart showing the results on the number people would recommend with. I know that would never happen. But it would be awesome is SSG expanded on this to find out why we don't give them a 10.
  7. B

If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Should be fine. DDO couldn't auto renew your subscription. All the selecting characters is, is the 8 you want to play. The other 5 don't get deleted, you just can't play then until you get more character slots again with VIP.
  8. B

VIP Purchase not working

Update; I also can't buy the new expansion. Cheers SSG
  9. B

VIP Purchase not working

Hi All, Trying to get back into the game, buying VIP has proven to be the most difficult task with this new store. I use the normal client from DDO.com. My card was not working for the 3 months VIP. Cleared my payment sources ect. Didn't work. Untill it randomly gave me the option to use...
  10. B

The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

if the 5k reward is the **** foot steps. Can we please get Kobolds as a race. So we can be Kobolds running in the sewers of the Harbor with the **** foot steps?