Search results

1. S

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

ok so where are the 20 Astral Traveler Character Bank slots ?They are not on the char I bought them on , I have 30 shared bank slots but NO additional slots on my char
  2. S

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

The phrase "fiscally irresponsible"
  3. S

Are the Devs mad ? Drop rates seem lower

Ran Vecna SAGA last night R8 , NOTHING was dropping for party Are we being punished ?
  4. S

Ruin/Greater ruin now nerfed at 50% damage ? Devs ?

Thanks for insight as well
  5. S

R10, A Sharn Welcome. Boromar Triggerman (Non Champ) 706 Force Spell Power. 827 Acid Spell Power. No metas other than Quicken. Greater Ruin (with Ruin Intensified) Crit 1921 Untyped Damage Crit 2702 Acid Damage I did double check destiny and was in DI Mantle Just feels different Thank you...
  6. S

Jing , Thank you. I will report back same test
  7. S

All my destinys are the same , gear the same and its a definite change, I could 1 shot reapers in R10 before update , not any longer. I checked all metas , turned on/off , something is funky
  8. S

Its a legit question , trolling serves not purpose All my metas are on , destiny exact as before and a definate change in #'s
  9. S

So is this capped at 20 or 38 ? Combat log (Combat): You begin to cast Greater Ruin at level 38.
  10. S

Did testing yesterday after update felt less damage and confirmed , all metas, gear , destinies. Ruin and Greater ruin now doing 50% , WAI ?
  11. S

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

Just call it a money grab for more XP pots and be honest
  12. S

Change to Dungeon Alert

Remember when they nerfed 2 weapon fighting and blamed it on lag ? Just admit your game engine is broken and this is where we at instead of the continued lies and guessing what you "THINK" it is. You realize the majority of people would be fine if you just left the game alone and worked on...
  13. S

Join Severlin for a Q&A on Friday on Twitch!

so would us here in the US ;)
  14. S

Bring back the old forums or at least pin them

So many old builds and the threads are now gone. Please migrate them or at the very least pin a link to them. I don't understand the migration to new forums, its almost as if you are trying to drive players away