Search results

1. Danadin

Do you want to find my Avatar.

yea I was having the same issue earlier, I uploaded a temporary avatar and when I switched to my new one it kept showing my old one, I tried just redoing the avatar upload in case it did not upload properly and it shows my new one now.
  2. Danadin

Finally joined the Forums after so long, currently working out some fun builds to try out this...

Finally joined the Forums after so long, currently working out some fun builds to try out this Hardcore season, this year I'm thinking I will be focusing on ranged characters since I don't play ranged characters too often. I will be focusing on trying to make a Ranged Paladin, Ranged FvS, and a...
  3. Danadin

LOTRO gets a Battlepass so why not DDO? DDO BATTLEPASS?

While I understand your suggestion, again the issue I see if for example I don't normally use VIP because I have been playing for so long the main times I subscribe to VIP for example are hardcore seasons because it unlocks Elite+ for first time questing. Having to pay more money for cosmetics...
  4. Danadin

LOTRO gets a Battlepass so why not DDO? DDO BATTLEPASS?

For the love of all that is Holy damage, please do not even mention this. We don't need battle passes, we have plenty of cosmetics as it is and it would just create more options for cash grabs and paywall good cosmetics. If anything the only thing we could use is a cosmetic closet. I prefer the...
  5. Danadin

Paladin Diety's and Throwing Weapons

Hello DDO Team, I was wondering if you could take into consideration adding Throwing Daggers to the Blood of Vol Diety and Throwing Hammers to the Onatar Diety. Lately I have been trying to figure out new builds to play with Diety classes and I noticed one thing, even through Paladins and to...