Search results

1. D

Anyone have a favorite CC one-handed weapon?

True. I'm thinking more for an endgame reaper build! Levels 4-10, I personally love running a cannith-crafted, double-augmented weapon. All those juicy d6s are hard to pass up! (4d6 from CC, 4d6 from augments, adding to that maybe a d6 or two from things like the Night Revels masks. Makes quick...
  2. D

Also also - you could do even more than +2 crit range increase using swash. And on Dragonlord, you get +2 multiplier! Best of both worlds.
  3. D

I've heard of that for a long time, seems super frickin cool! Alas, I lack the racial AP, and I do tend to go vistani capstone, so... I suppose I could make it work, would just have to change up some priorities!
  4. D

Wait haha, this seems post seems very relevant to me right now. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u65-swashbuckling-rogue.7538/ Though I suppose I would be trying to swap 6 barb for Dragon lord
  5. D

I'm excited to roll another SWF life soon, this time I'm thinking of taking it to cap and actually farming out a decent(ish) gearset. Last time I did SWF, I ran with goldcursed dagger, which was soooooo much fun. The crowd control was just too awesome to give up, even in favor of many of the...
  6. D

Reaper Endgame Centered Dragon Lord

I remember finding a similar split when SF just came out; it is REALLY fun to go balls-the-walls on charisma, because you get saves, AC, and to-hit and damage from CHA automatically with SF. Dragonlord has just made the build even better, because instead of going 1 level of FVS for the cha...
  7. D

Can we get just a lil' BAB progression in Legendaries? Please?

Lol having a dominant class does not ensure you have max BAB. BAB is chosen on a per-class basis; if you are multiclass, your BAB may suffer. Your claim "Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger all will get 25 BAB if they are the dominant class." is not factually proven to be true and correct. Per...
  8. D

That's the thing - it really isn't for to-hit, it's for attack speed bonuses. An additional 2 BAB basically just pushes a lot more splits above that threshhold where they don't have to divert too much focus towards 25 BAB (like being pigeonholed into the DC mantle).
  9. D

I'm also kind of confused by this point... besides the implication here that everyone just has 25 BAB automatically, can you elaborate on the reason why this would have any downside...? How would it force us to have higher +attack bonuses to make up for it.
  10. D

See, this is an argument I could get behind. I still think my suggestion of .25 BAB per Legendary level could be reasonable, sort of following in the theory behind the "weapon specialty" feats: they do level the differences between certain builds, but are only obtainable by the time you're level 31.
  11. D

Really not sure what you mean by this. What does "dominant class" mean here...? If I have 18 levels of fighter and 2 levels of... anything besides barbarian, paladin, and ranger, I'm not going to reach 25 BAB automatically. Then you mention T5s / Capstones for clerics, FVS, Warlocks, EKs, and...
  12. D

Apparently melees get their final attack speed boost at 25 BAB. Epics give you 5 BAB... finding 20 from heroics is tough, as BAB rounds down (so any multiclassing with less-than-best melee progressions will suffer the loss). There are ways to get BAB up, like Tensor's, but that's a big ask for a...
  13. D

You couldn't stop me from buying a dragon mount that actually kills things

!!! You can use Shadar Kai chains?? Ok, mount combat is OFFICIALLY meta haha.
  14. D

!!! This is good to know! I'm curious if the Warlock aura works when you're mounted, too? Could be fun to just like... run through Cerulean hills and stride past the plebians, leaving a wake of low-level orc death.
  15. D

HAHA this was so uncalled for but yes.
  16. D

Reaper Endgame Protection Cleric

Lol that seems to be the case!! I remember the first time I was able to do anything that was anything in high reaper, I was a fire sorc (with all the DCs I could muster - pretty decent, I recall!) and the old uhh... Killing Time(?) caster stick that cycled between the elements, but...
  17. D

Like a dragonbreath ability, or it eats kobolds.
  18. D

Question about Dragon Lord trance charges?

Yup, I know that; I think you may have missed my point lol :p I was just saying... "keeping track of charges is going to require more mental energy, even on a 2-minute buff, than when I could just mindlessly spam a 30-second trance whenever I was about to enter combat." Basically just a comment...
  19. D

Orchid got nerfed HARD. BYE EVERYONE

Dzamn! I didn't mind (though neither did I quite "read") Jack's post, but this was an eloquent burn no matter what the context lol. I need tumble, and my tumble button is on cool down!! I can get behind that. It's giving "I have no mouth, and I must scream."
  20. D

Question about Dragon Lord trance charges?

Gotcha. Thanks both for the response, seems I'll actually have to keep a closer eye on the duration on the 2-minute timer than I needed to with other trances on a 30-second haha. Oh well.